Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to steal Chads gf

C

Coolhand Blue

Banned
-
Chad may be 6 ft 3 and buff but chad is a pussy. Chad has never been in a fight in his entire life cuz everyone is afraid to fight him.

But we have the advantage because we are angry as fuck. Chad has no reason to be angry. So this is what you gotta do. Steal 2 pairs of boxing gloves from ur local walmart and start boxing random people at the park to get ur ooga booga up.

Then when ur ready, walk up to chad in front of his girlfriend and challenge him to a boxing match. Watch him pussy out in front of his girl while she salivates looking at you.

Chad plays sports, goes to the gym, plays volley ball on the beach, in addition to being a genetic freak he is fit. Most people here think going on a walk is cope.

You confused the tutorial on stealing stacys with the one on schizophrenia pills LMAO

cope I am the size you describe and I got in plenty of fights, Even middleschool when smaller kids would try to make fun of me for being fat I would just push them

Then when ur ready, walk up to chad in front of his girlfriend and challenge him to a boxing match. Watch him pussy out in front of his girl while she salivates looking at you.
she wouldnt be attracted to him anymore but that in NO WAY means she would start being attracted to a subhuman jfl,

Good way to get arrested.

Chad plays sports, goes to the gym, plays volley ball on the beach, in addition to being a genetic freak he is fit. Most people here think going on a walk is cope.
Yeah but its all for show, one good hit in the jaw and its lights out yo

good lord i hate greycels

Chad may be 6 ft 3 and buff but chad is a pussy. Chad has never been in a fight in his entire life cuz everyone is afraid to fight him.

But we have the advantage because we are angry as fuck. Chad has no reason to be angry. So this is what you gotta do. Steal 2 pairs of boxing gloves from ur local walmart and start boxing random people at the park to get ur ooga booga up.

It wouldn’t matter GrAY, since “his girl” wouldn’t touch us with a 6 foot stick.

Yeah but its all for show, one good hit in the jaw and its lights out yo
How is it for show if you're athletic and go to the gym you're going to be physically strong. People with good builds and strong necks are more capable of taking punches.

You think most incels can throw a hard enough punch to knock out an athletic chad when they're weak from routine rotmaxxing and room dwelling?

Also if you are looking to knockout a chad in a street fight wearing gloves is the most retarded thing you can do.

How is it for show if you're athletic and go to the gym you're going to be physically strong. People with good builds and strong necks are more capable of taking punches.

You think most incels can throw a hard enough punch to knock out an athletic chad when they're weak from routine rotmaxxing and room dwelling?
Thats why I said go to the park and spar with random people. It'll get rid of all that anxiety and u can make friends easy.

Last edited:
It wouldn’t matter GrAY, since “his girl” wouldn’t touch us with a 6 foot stick.
Ur wrong, women dont care about her prettyboy after u show her what shes missing. Women have a weakness for warrior men.

This is not how things work. You can punch, roundhouse kick and knock out Chad, but what is most probable to happen is his girl willingly putting herself in front of you to protect him. I saw videos of a simp killing a Chad in front of his gf, the gf literally confronted the armed simp and risked her life trying to protect the Chad. The simp killing himself after but she didn't gave a fuck, she was out of her mind crying over Chad's dead body.

You cant bash your way to a stacey. You will still be a loser - just a violent one.

Thats why I said go to the park and spar with random people. It'll get rid of all that anxiety and u can make friends easy. Train up and step yo game up.
This just in local incel goes to park and attacks people only to get jumped by gangsters.

Punch Beat Up GIF by BlocBoy JB

another day, another GrAY

This is not how things work. You can punch, roundhouse kick and knock out Chad, but what is most probable to happen is his girl willingly putting herself in front of you to protect him. I saw videos of a simp killing a Chad in front of his gf, the gf literally confronted the armed simp and risked her life trying to protect the Chad. The simp killing himself after but she didn't gave a fuck, she was out of her mind crying over Chad's dead body.
Yeah but we arent just randomly attacking them, we're boxing. He has to agree to it and if he declines then u make him look like a pussy in front of his gf.

This

This just in local incel goes to park and attacks people only to get jumped by gangsters.

Punch Beat Up GIF by BlocBoy JB
We're not attacking them, were boxing. Remember to bring 2 pairs of boxing gloves.

You cant bash your way to a stacey. You will still be a loser - just a violent one.
Try it. Punch a guy in the face with gloves on. Its the best thing ever. And after ur done, all the girls are gona be looking at u cuz they can see your soul energy. Women worship energy.

Last edited:
Ur wrong, women dont care about her prettyboy after u show her what shes missing. Women have a weakness for warrior men.
If the “warrior man” has subhuman traits then she won’t want anything to do with him, she’ll still keep fucking chad while you continue to rot.

If the “warrior man” has subhuman traits then she won’t want anything to do with him, she’ll still keep fucking chad while you continue to rot.
You can't beat up chad if u keep beating urself up. Why do u think black people fight so much? Cuz they are ugly and broke and realized thats the only way for them to attract a female.

even if u get ur ass beat, thats how u learn and become a better fighter
Or you could get in shape and take some boxing or jujitsu classes not get your ass beat at a public park.

Or you could get in shape and take some boxing or jujitsu classes not get your ass beat at a public park.
Ur not gona get ur ass beat. Just walk up to a guy and ask him if hes tryna spar. Say "we not tryna kill each other its just practice"
Classes are stupid and u got some coach faggot telling u what to do and when u can spar.

Only sane post in this thread. A Chad I knew could throw a 999 punch on those punching machines and one time he pretended to kick me (he didn’t) and I could see the after images.

Chad doesn’t only come with good looks but freak genetics too. The average Chad could beat 95% of incels unless ogrecel or maybe gymcel

With a sack and a van, anything else is pure fiction

it doesn't matter if we beat up chad, the foid will call the cops on us :feelskek:

I mean, whats better. Crying about chad getting girls or punching him in the face. Even if he wins the boxing match at least u got your licks in.

Cope but storytime

I did body the shit out of a sex haver at a freestyle wrestling tournament and I beat tf out of a chad at a jiu jitsu tournament

Cope but storytime

I did body the shit out of a sex haver at a freestyle wrestling tournament and I beat tf out of a chad at a jiu jitsu tournament
FUck yeah. Dont it make u feel alive?

Intergalactic levels of cope.
It would take years of training to just get to Chad's default level of fitness.

better to beat gooks for complete domination of SEA

Intergalactic levels of cope.
It would take years of training to just get to Chad's default level of fitness.
Well if u train it puts endorphins in ur brain that make u feel good. Would u rather spend years crying about chad or training to beat up chad?

Screenshot from 2022 01 15 19 19 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 15 19 19 32

happy-young-fashion-male-model-18903902.jpg

"Nope"

1673368828310-png.694751

WIN 20230309 05 09 54 Pro

WIN 20230309 05 10 28 Pro

happy-young-fashion-male-model-18903902.jpg

"Nope"

Why do you even want to beat Chad when he literally did nothing to you?

Why do you even want to beat Chad when he literally did nothing to you?
You have to unconditionally hate any man who fornicates before marriage. He is pooping on the women and passing them onto the next chad. He is sticking his dick in multiple women while you don't even get a hug. Its because of chad that these women are incapable of love.

Its because of chad that these women are incapable of love.
Nope, women are organically incapable of love, except for their children.
They don't love Chad, they love what Chad brings to their life in terms of social status etc

Cope but storytime

bro is him

Nope, women are organically incapable of love, except for their children.
They don't love Chad, they love what Chad brings to their life in terms of social status etc
Ur wrong. Girls before they lose their virginity are capable of love thats why the government created high school to turn them into whores and turn them into sex slaves by the time they get to college.