Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to steal Chads gf

cope I am the size you describe and I got in plenty of fights, Even middleschool when smaller kids would try to make fun of me for being fat I would just push them
Tall doesn't always prevent being beat up, also, I know tallfags who were small as kids.

GrAY retardpill nonsense

recently women have been choosing genetical superiority over protection

chad would mop the floor with me jfl

and being hostile towards Chad is pointless. Only foids need to be treated badly. Their ancestors just had better luck in life and made him this way. I had a Chad friend in HS and he gave me advice on how to self improve (bluepilled advice, but still).

if they're skinny and not armed then they're an easy target for a robbery.

Chad may be 6 ft 3 and buff but chad is a pussy. Chad has never been in a fight in his entire life cuz everyone is afraid to fight him.

But we have the advantage because we are angry as fuck. Chad has no reason to be angry. So this is what you gotta do. Steal 2 pairs of boxing gloves from ur local walmart and start boxing random people at the park to get ur ooga booga up.

Then when ur ready, walk up to chad in front of his girlfriend and challenge him to a boxing match. Watch him pussy out in front of his girl while she salivates looking at you.
This is stupid

if they're skinny and not armed then they're an easy target for a robbery.
prettyboys are the skinny twigs, chads are naturally buff and wide frame and not built like a anorexic jew

Based. I recently signed up for boxing lesson just to try this

Just be black

prettyboys are the skinny twigs, chads are naturally buff and wide frame and not built like a anorexic jew
That comparison made me laugh alot! :lul:

so how i normally talk is considered humor now
Pretty boys aren't fresh out of college they're fresh out of the oven in Auschwitz.

I rarely see people irl use humor like this unless it's around certain demographics.

Chad plays sports, goes to the gym, plays volley ball on the beach, in addition to being a genetic freak he is fit. Most people here think going on a walk is cope.
Yep, I'm a skinny framecell, I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag.

Chad may be 6 ft 3 and buff but chad is a pussy. Chad has never been in a fight in his entire life cuz everyone is afraid to fight him.

But we have the advantage because we are angry as fuck. Chad has no reason to be angry. So this is what you gotta do. Steal 2 pairs of boxing gloves from ur local walmart and start boxing random people at the park to get ur ooga booga up.

Then when ur ready, walk up to chad in front of his girlfriend and challenge him to a boxing match. Watch him pussy out in front of his girl while she salivates looking at you.
Chad calls cops you go toprison