Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop drinking alcohol?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Serious question to all ex alcoholics on here. I have been drinking almoat everyday for the past year or so.

I can't stop tbh. Whenever i try i get extremely depressed and anxious and cave in. How do i stop?

I'm so unhappy and unmotivated all the time, I don't enjoy anything. How can i stop drinking?

I am a fellow alcoholiccel, alcohol is my main cope it relaxes me and makes life bearable. Idk why you would want to stop if you are a truecel like me the rope would be awaiting you.

I am a fellow alcoholiccel, alcohol is my main cope it relaxes me and makes life bearable. Idk why you would want to stop if you are a truecel like me the rope would be awaiting you.
i have ocd and alcohol makes it better but then far worse the day after. And i just want to stop and have a more stable mental health.

Stop buying it

read this book
Serious question to all ex alcoholics on here. I have been drinking almoat everyday for the past year or so.

I can't stop tbh. Whenever i try i get extremely depressed and anxious and cave in. How do i stop?

I'm so unhappy and unmotivated all the time, I don't enjoy anything. How can i stop drinking?
The Easy Way to Stop Drinking Amazon product ASIN 1402736479View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1402736479/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_MD0JH4E1XPY5FD3J1AFE

I used this guy's method to quit fapping, phone addiction and for weight loss. no reason alcohol one won't work

I learned how to make it so i could save money...

No i don't care about it anymore!

But it took a few years of gross booze to stop wanting more.