Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how to support an autistic boyfriend

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
How1

None

this tells me everything I need to know about society

And every woman would look at this and feel not the slightest pang of outrage

Disabilities are only cared about if a woman experiences it. Whether it be mental or physical. No woman wants some disabled weak guy, they want a raging, brute Chad or a selfish, easily-manipulatable NPC.

Can't wait for holes to pretend they care about their autistic bf when it's probably a self-diagnosed mildly awkward guy, and she makes him think he's LUCKY she is willing to SETTLE for him

Disabilities are only cared about if a woman experiences it. Whether it be mental or physical. No woman wants some disabled weak guy, they want a raging, brute Chad or a selfish, easily-manipulatable NPC.
this here

Not that much brighter on duckduck go

You nailed it to a fucking T. Disabilities, mental illnesses, homelessness, and all the struggles in life only matter if you have a vagina between your legs. If an autist foid/ "femcel" went on the internet venting her frustrations a laundry list of men would line up willing to fuck/be in a relationship. Same can't be said for autistic males. Ugly, non-NT men are truly alone in this world:feelsbadman:

This is fucking brutal.

because autistic boyfriends don't exist

Can't wait for holes to pretend they care about their autistic bf when it's probably a self-diagnosed mildly awkward guy, and she makes him think he's LUCKY she is willing to SETTLE for him
Elon Musk would get care since he is rich and his version is pretty mild, I'm basically Musk-tier autistic

Elon Musk would get care since he is rich and his version is pretty mild, I'm basically Musk-tier autistic
Good point. Just be an influential billionaire theory