[Serious] How to turn off sexual desire

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
93d 20h 2m
There was a trucel here who took some meds and they totally cured him of any sexual desire, does anyone remember the name?? I think he did it to go Monk mode.

I am trying the same now and was meant to go gym now but instead after 2 days of monkmode I have this stupid boner that won't go away and I'm screwed

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
64d 19h 41m
@Ryo_Hazuki used to take testosterone blockers.

I tried some stuff too but it didn't work.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
87d 11h 53m
I wish I could actually turn off sexual desire at will, I hate looking at Stacies knowing that their quality of life mogs me from Earth to Mars.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
158d 17h 9m
No thanks. I'd rather keep my ability to rip a foids head off

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
88d 7h 44m
@Ryo_Hazuki used to take testosterone blockers.

I tried some stuff too but it didn't work.
damn that is pretty brutal ngl

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 19h 45m
I'm also interested, but apparently, all things that solve that problem have massive side effects and don't cure your romantic attraction to foids.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
64d 19h 41m
damn that is pretty brutal ngl
I did not try the real medicines. I overdosed on depression meds and cough syrups which causes ED and low libido. But sadly it didn't work.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
88d 7h 44m
I did not try the real medicines. I overdosed on depression meds and cough syrups which causes ED and low libido. But sadly it didn't work.
brutal tbh

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
93d 20h 2m
I stopped eating red meat, and taking zinc supps, and stopped taking fatty acids.

All I been taking is multivitamin and chromium for last week.

Definitely get way less boners, and the boners I get aren't those really hard ones, and they go away quickly.

Had a relapse now cos saw pic of ex oneitis and got proper old boner, I figure if I get the test blocker it will help.

@metabuxx @Ryo_Hazuki what effect did they have on u?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
12d 17h 11m
If you find out, please message me!!!!

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Veteran
★★★
7d 17h 14m
Jack your dick off till dust comes out of it

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
93d 20h 2m
Jack your dick off till dust comes out of it
Nope, didn't work, jacked off 30+ times in a weekend, helps for a few mins only.

Btw I'm ethnic, so it works differently than white guys, I know white guys have it easier cos they evolved to not be as stupidly animal sexual over last 600 years

foidologist

foidologist

Foidological Scientist
★★★
11d 3h 50m
SSRIs can have that effect but they also have a shit ton of other effects. Also they don't tend to remove your sex drive entirely, just severely weaken it.

I don't recommend trying to get rid of your sex drive entirely. Just shift it toward something else.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Captain
53d 6h 2m
Lower your testosterone levels. There's lots of things that do this. Avoid sunlight and foods high in vitamin D, dairy, red meat, and omega 3. Drink alcohol. Gain weight. Eat soybeans and soy protein. Never exercise, become sedentary. Eat very low nutrition food, fast food, fried food, and junk food.

Last edited:
latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
★★★★
10d 15h 25m
There was a trucel here who took some meds and they totally cured him of any sexual desire, does anyone remember the name?? I think he did it to go Monk mode.

I am trying the same now and was meant to go gym now but instead after 2 days of monkmode I have this stupid boner that won't go away and I'm screwed
Before covid I taked modafinil and Ritalin and they block your hunger aswell as your libido

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
93d 20h 2m
SSRIs can have that effect but they also have a shit ton of other effects. Also they don't tend to remove your sex drive entirely, just severely weaken it.

I don't recommend trying to get rid of your sex drive entirely. Just shift it toward something else.
The 30 times was WHILE I WAS ON 20MG FLUOXETINE