Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How we ended up friendless? We weren't assertive enough

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I had a lot of opportunities to make friends as a kid and teenager but I was too fucking passive.

For example I was used that others called ME and asked me to do stuff, because that way it was in middle school. I didn't know you were supposed to actively ask others and inititate things. I was literally to autistic and passive to even think about doing that. I was always too shy and tought: "He will probably reject me" etc...

High-inhib is the worst trait you can have.

I ended up friendless because I can't fucking stand most people. All the 'friends' I ever had just took advantage of me anyway I was just too bluepilled to see that.

Keep in mind though chad doesn't have to be assertive. He naturally has an aura that draws other people to him. He didn't have to work to get to the way he is, he just naturally can walk into the room and be the life of the party

I ended up friendless because I hate ppl. Fortunately, I had some inkel friends with the same mindset, and we somehow were supportive to each other against normfag cuckoldry aka soyciety. Also, we somehow were the only students not to be cuckl liberals politically speaking.

High-inhib is usually just a byproduct of being ugly and social rejection. While I've never been assertive, when I was forced into social situations usually I would be the subject of the jokes. Over time you just learn to never try to socialize again because it's going to be the same routine every time.

I always found making friends relatively easy. But maybe it's just BR culture, because when I was in Germany, I didn't make any.

Im autistic and ugly its not that hard for me to lose friends

i never cared but i propably should have

and yea arperger spasm

Combination of ugliness+obscure interests/disgusting humor

I could have made some "friends" possibly, but I'm too out of touch with humanity

Lots of moving made it hard to make friends in grade schools cause people kept changing.
I had talked to some kids sometimes if they were new to the school, but usually they made ‘better’ friends and moved on. I don’t think ever had a true ‘long term’ friend. I did try going to hobby meet ups but those usually had people bring friends they already knew so I just sat in the corner.

i ended up friendless because people do not want to be friends with subhumans

Combination of ugliness+obscure interests/disgusting humor

I could have made some "friends" possibly, but I'm too out of touch with humanity

Having no gf is one thing, but not having friends is absolutely soul crushingly brutal.

Friends are shit anyway. I will die on this hill. They either find their way and ascend then they "ask" if you're a faggot for not having sex, or they are crippled by their ugliness to the point they find a reason to wallow in their misery and never ever improve. Brotherhood that you see in nekketsu are Chad only.

I cutoff all my friends during high school because I was always the reliable one. I would always be the one who is understanding and supportive towards my friends but they could never return the favor. Ever since, I've had no interests in making new friends, they're a waste of time.

Having no gf is one thing, but not having friends is absolutely soul crushingly brutal.
Exactly. I don't even think about foids anymore, I'm too busy rotting with no mates, which is ten times worse

I wouldnt want normie friends.
I dont want fake superficial friends.
I want people that i can resonate with.
People aroumd which time flies because you can enjoy just watching the sky and talk of random shit.

Keep in mind though chad doesn't have to be assertive. He naturally has an aura that draws other people to him. He didn't have to work to get to the way he is, he just naturally can walk into the room and be the life of the party
Exactly not one bit of effort is needed on his part.

I have no friends only because I don't see a point in being someone 10th choice. I don't want to hear how it was with their partners or with better friends. People could be my "friends" just for benefits and its disgusting. Anyway, I don't see a point in hanging out with people at this point, plain suifuel

I had a lot of opportunities to make friends as a kid and teenager but I was too fucking passive.

For example I was used that others called ME and asked me to do stuff, because that way it was in middle school. I didn't know you were supposed to actively ask others and inititate things. I was literally to autistic and passive to even think about doing that. I was always too shy and tought: "He will probably reject me" etc...

Same

I got bullied and couldn’t hang out with the kids I wanted to. They would beat me if I did

I have no friends only because I don't see a point in being someone 10th choice. I don't want to hear how it was with their partners or with better friends. People could be my "friends" just for benefits and its disgusting. Anyway, I don't see a point in hanging out with people at this point, plain suifuel

That too. Theres no worse feeling than when theyre n1 for you and youre not n1 for them.

That too. Theres no worse feeling than when theyre n1 for you and youre not n1 for them.
Well, that wouldn't be even that bad, but they make it so fucking clear what do they want, they aren't even hiding with it. Imagine having a friend who feels ashamed near you and he hides the fact he is your so called friend. Never.

I don't know, i should have know was fucked when i went to a small birthday at 12yo, an atractivo foid invited me to dance (Probably to make fun of me), i think i rejected her in fear/shy/red face/nervous/autistic way. Then called mom because i felt uncomfortable and humiliated.

Never putting profile picture/dancing, incel traits.

I wouldnt want normie friends.
I dont want fake superficial friends.
I want people that i can resonate with.
People aroumd which time flies because you can enjoy just watching the sky and talk of random shit.
And ofc you Dont live in Germany let Alone where i live

And ofc you Dont live in Germany let Alone where i live

Sorry man, but no...
Would be pretty cool to live in Germany though ngl. Such a beautiful country and climate.
Different planet to this hellhole.

No non-NT is the worst trait to have. When I was assertive I just got shit on.

Sorry man, but no...
Would be pretty cool to live in Germany though ngl. Such a beautiful country and climate.
Different planet to this hellhole.
You can Harz 4 max , Else its Not different

i lose my all comfidence and will to live after being bald.

i had no friends due to my nonntness

I always found making friends relatively easy. But maybe it's just BR culture, because when I was in Germany, I didn't make any.
Cultural thing, Europeans are fucking stuck up & always "busy" or in a rush.

I ended up friendless because I can't fucking stand most people. All the 'friends' I ever had just took advantage of me anyway I was just too bluepilled to see that.
ngl , id rather take pride in my loneliness than stay with soyciety

Or the very vulnerable pimple of the party. Chad is a disease tbh.

massive social anxiety and actively discouraged from it

I ended up friendless mainly because I only seemed to find people that actually could care less about me.