Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How well do you take rejection?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Do you sperg out and throw insults or do you just accept it and move on? Do foids insult you when you ask them out? What was the most hurtful thing a foid had said to you?

If its cold approach then i dont give a shit cuz ill never see them again

"Your exist is meaningless, just like Sisyphus" :cryfeels:

most times i turned back and left without saying anything. Sometimes i would insult her or offer money to fuck her.

Try to look indifferent

First I get sad then pissed off then I accept it and move on.

Do you sperg out and throw insults or do you just accept it and move on? Do foids insult you when you ask them out? What was the most hurtful thing a foid had said to you?
I'd be thinking about murdering her (in vidya ofcourse) and then I would loath in self pity. I don't handle rejection well

i get sad for days then move on

I pepper spray them for each rejection

You're not even mad when you're used to it

I never get rejected because I have not approached a girl for many many years

Me? Fine. But foids had the need to continue rubbing salt on the wound.

I never asked out a girl cause I don't have a chance

Move on & ldar

I pepper spray them jfl

If you have truly swallowed the black pill rejection is but a mere abstract concept.

Sperg out

My early years, like teenage-years, not so well... I didn't like it, as you'd imagine. As an adult, I haven't been rejected since 2018 which was also the last time I cared to even interact with foids - I didn't even care that I was rejected, I just submitted to the, once again, failure of getting a foid's approval and fucked off (for good). I was cringy as a teenager, so no loss / miss their. Fuck adolescence. lol