Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would your family/friends/associates react if they found your account here [poll]

Reaction of your family/friends/associates if they found your account on here (knowing its you)

• Total voters
I would probably go to jail as a "threat to society" JFL

Family- meh, no biggie
Friends- haha loser
Associates- whatta creep

They are all blue pilled normies so they wouldn't understand the point of view in the slightest.

My mom would freak out and think I’m a lunatic.
My dad probably wouldn’t care that much.

They don't even know what an incel is, a few people do in this country.

"Pero, ¿qué coño?" since they're Spanish speakers and wouldn't understand the bigger words I use here :feelsokman:.

My mom would lose her shit.

My dad thinks I'm gay because I haven't talked to foids in years and he expected me to be fooling around + going out with foids in my teenage years (JFL), so finding out about this site wouldn't help.
I ain't a fag, but I think my dad's biggest fear is me turning gay/tranny/any other degeneracy and I don't blame him.

Don't have any friends, but the acquaintances know I have strong views towards foids so it wouldn't really be a shock to them.

I'd probably be forced into Psychiatric assessment tbh.

Mother/ sisters would think I'd need a slap
Aunts would think ahhh jeez
Nieces wouldn't give a shit as they're toddlers & I'm still their favourite uncle
Don't speak to cousins or uncles or estranged father.
Work colleagues (currently surrounded by foids) would think what the actual fuck. "You guys we found the Incel & killed off the mammoth" although they barely speak to me.
Coming out of the closet as an Incel nowadays is worse than coming out as gay in the fifties or where it's a death penalty crime.

My closest non-immediate family friends mostly know, my immediate family wouldn't really gaf tbh. I once got enraged and started raging at my foid cousin about how foids are degenerate and shit and sperging hard about how they were genetically inferior, and all they said was nah that's not true not all of us foids r degenerate etc and didn't really get offended and still talks to me. Don't care tbh.

Family - Wouldn't care. They know I post on incel boards and that I'm an enormous loser virgin.
Friends - Lol
Associates - Lol

My mom would probably rage out accusing me for being a "misogynist" and shit like that.

My dad wouldn't probably care that much, or give me redpilled advice like "just go out and find a girl", not knowing that it doesn't work when you're an autistic manlet.

Friends - what friends?

Family - depends. They wouldn't find anything alarming in my post history because I'm not a try-hard edgelord. But they'd probably be worried if they read some of the things that are posted.

My dad knows and he's kinda concerned and worried just fucking jfl

Friends - what friends?

Family - depends. They wouldn't find anything alarming in my post history because I'm not a try-hard edgelord. But they'd probably be worried if they read some of the things that are posted.
So a mixture of 5, 3 and 4 like me?

They’d be concerned and ask who Michael is.

My father would probably disinherit me if he read my post history.