Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How wouldd history of europe look like if Poland was never partitioned in 18 century?

J C

J C

Polish Gymcel
-
awtt2ty93ji81.jpg

Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png

don't really know ngl

would still get cucked by the germans

I doubt because without partitioning poland, prussia would not be strong enough to unite germany

prussia17401763.gif
Isn’t Prussia just another name for Germany?

Isn’t Prussia just another name for Germany?
No , Germany is a federation made up from smaller states, Including Prussia or Bavaria. Similar how us is a federation made up from smaller states like Texas or Florida

No , Germany is a federation made up from smaller states, Including Prussia or Bavaria. Similar how us is a federation made up from smaller states like Texas or Florida
Idk that tbh. Germany seems small af on a map though.

Poland would have been the least developed country in whole Europe, perhaps excluding Russia. Poland is in the very bad geopolitical position, a gate between West and East. Other countries would have been still trying to gain Poland's lands due to its geopolitical meaning.
Shit, I would write that in Polish, because history is my cup of tea, but my English isn't good enough to explain the whole idea.