Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How you even supposed to get a job as an almost 30 NEET

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The trannies on /r/inceltear were laughing at one of my threads, saying I just need to get a job and "touch grass". But how are you even supposed to get a job when you have no experience, no references, no connections, no social skills, and a sub zero face? It feels more pathetic than not being able get laid.

Do you still live with parents?

What is your highest level of education?

just get unemployment insurance and put it into the stock market
do freelancing

Try looking into something fruitful and isn't totally dead-end. I would suggest general laborer for a constru company or lawn care.

The job will be physically demanding, yes, but it is not soul draining and worthless like retail. You are also developing a skill.

Then after some time , you'll naturally progress through the ranks. Such as taking on more proficient equipment and being apart of more technically involved projects.

Sell cold natural spring water to the public for almost double cost. Then expand to anything water related. Take advantage of the worldwide drought for profits. :feelsjuice:

Why not become a security guard? You can get many security guard jobs where you just sit there and can do whatever you want.
I can't even get a job cleaning toilets

Last edited:
The trannies on /r/inceltear were laughing at one of my threads, saying I just need to get a job and "touch grass". But how are you even supposed to get a job when you have no experience, no references, no connections, no social skills, and a sub zero face? It feels more pathetic than not being able get laid.
It’s over for you

Sell cold natural spring water to the public for almost double cost. Then expand to anything water related. Take advantage of the worldwide drought for profits. :feelsjuice:
Chilled drinking fountain?

go through a temp agency or look for gigs on craigslist. or volunteer

Save up money and start a fesikh restaurant

U need join military

I recommended studying web development or getting certificates in IT. Working retail was the biggest mistake of my life and I still have mental scars of being abused and treated like a fucking bitch dog by other customers.
I got two IT certifications, they were a waste of time. No job after a year.

Fucking brutal.

I'm studying web development and have a two year gap in my resume after getting kicked out of university. If I'm not able to get a job within the next few months I am going to fucking LDAR and give up on life. My low inhibition thugmaxxed cousin told me that nobody would hire me because there were thousands of other applicants with more experience and education than me, and an autistic low IQ sperg like me had no chance against higher IQ and more motivated people.
There's just too much competition even for shitty entry level positions. It's a big joke. There's people with college degrees applying for the same positions that ran over me like a freight train and got the job. I wish you luck tbh.