Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hugging church

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Presbyterian churches are the way to go if youre truly hard pressed for some toilet hugging.

Dedsrstbhngl, idk if it’s just the etiquette of the church I was at, but there would always be a part near the beginning of every service that was like a meet n greet that included hugging.

Come to think of it, i don’t remember hugging any guys, so you don’t have to worry about that gay shit, but toilets and guys hugging was very common, if not a norm.

I was pretty much the only rice, let alone ricecel, in regular attendance and was briefly a member and got to hug whitoids left and right rather intimately as i would always wrap my arms around their waists.

Never was any of my hugs ill-received, probably due to the church environment that facilitated the necessary conditions for my chingchong ass to score a fuck ton of warm, recoil-free whitoid hugs :owo: :feelsaww: :feelsohh::ahegao:

Religion cope? No thanks, I'm a deranged outcast already due to inceldom + multiple blackpill overdoses.

Presbyterian churches are the way to go if youre truly hard pressed for some toilet hugging.

Dedsrstbhngl, idk if it’s just the etiquette of the church I was at, but there would always be a part near the beginning of every service that was like a meet n greet that included hugging.

Come to think of it, i don’t remember hugging any guys, so you don’t have to worry about that gay shit, but toilets and guys hugging was very common, if not a norm.

I was pretty much the only rice, let alone ricecel, in regular attendance and was briefly a member and got to hug whitoids left and right rather intimately as i would always wrap my arms around their waists.

Never was any of my hugs ill-received, probably due to the church environment that facilitated the necessary conditions for my chingchong ass to score a fuck ton of warm, recoil-free whitoid hugs :owo: :feelsaww: :feelsohh::ahegao:
I bet your chink cucklet ass got bricked up as fuck from hugging those white christian foids and had a raging boner the entire time ahahahaha :horror:

I bet your chink cucklet ass got bricked up as fuck from hugging those white christian foids and had a raging boner the entire time ahahahaha :horror:
Nigger moment

Ricecel putting his IQ to work :bigbrain:

Gets hugs from the 80 year old white grannies at church. Smh get this fakecel outta here

Gets hugs from the 80 year old white grannies at church. Smh get this fakecel outta here
Only 1 granny who i already made a thread about. I’d actually hardfuck her if she would let me, also mentioned in said previous thread. The rest of the whitoids were the ones i knew from the youth group :owo: