Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Human life expectancy should be reduced to 30

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
We should have an expiry age of 30, that way even if your life is bad you cope by thinking it won't be that long so it doesn't matter

Upvoted, I hate this gay ass world!

I agree, I see no good reason to extend human life expectancy

And if your life is good u wana die at 30?

Eventually you'll get old and people will judge you for it. Maybe life expectancy should be around 50. But that's it.

I really don't want to be 90. You'll shit yourself and be tube fed when you get old.

I'd be ok with it, there should be a limit on both the misery of unprivileged and overjoy of the privileged

We should have an expiry age of 30, that way even if your life is bad you cope by thinking it won't be that long so it doesn't matter
Huh why most women are happy living still 89
20 percent of men get sex daily so thru don't care

There is no Draft. The only thing those assholes are taking is my cadaver.

That's the premise of the film Logan's Run. Although in the book I think you were only allowed to live to 21.

Most chronically touch-starved mentalcels seem to die around 30-45 (from rope or alcoholism, often). The suffering is often too much. No one talks about it because no one cares about undesirable autistic men.

Last edited: