Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Human Limitations Frustrate Me To No End (Needing To Sleep Is RageFuel To Me)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I spend basically all day working on my projects, I'm really close to finishing one in particular, but I could finish so much sooner if I didn't have to sleep, I fucking hate sleep so much, why do I have to feel tired, so many hours are being waste

I wish I could just wakeup one day and never have to sleep again, I could get so much done, it would be like a cheat code to not have to sleep, you'd have 8 hours and more over every other person on the planet, and time is the most valuable resource there is

I've always somewhat hated sleep tbh, because it always felt like such a waste, but these days I hate it even more because since I have so much free time to work on other things its more apparent, usually I'd get home from work and I'd be tired later in the everning, but now I'm finding myself tired early in the morning the next day, having worked through the past night, and that's really fucked up my sleep cycle, so I always wake up like 11 AM the same day after "crashing" and begrudgingly going to sleep

Oh well, I'm drowsy as hell right now and I pretty much have no choice, so I'll have to go sleep now

I'm not sure if God exists or not, I haven't prayed in years, but if there's one thing I'd thank God for, is the time that this Corona pandemic has provided me, never in my life could I have ever gotten this much free time while being paid, I almost feel "blessed", but still its only made my own inherent weaknesses and shortcomings as a human even more apparent to me

Even with more time I feel like I'm racing against time

Tumblr mm4h71GejX1s9koqeo1 1280

No but seriously, maybe get yourself some Vyvanse or something. If you've never done stims before it will probably blow your mind pretty hard.

Fighter jets have 20+ man-hours of maintenance for every flight hour.

Without sleep, where would we get our energy and recharge from?

It has to come from somewhere. Just food and water would not be enough

The need for sleep is indeed inconveniencing. If not for the need for sleep and food in particular, it would be possible to live quite an adventurous life. Alas, we are imprisoned by our own biology.

Mogs me at being productive / driven. I love sleeping I wish I could sleep my life away :feelshehe:

what bothers me the most about human limitations is diseases. That kinda bullshit makes me not even wanna get started.

You must strive to become the perfect being like @LastGerman and myself

I'm genetically modified, so I only require 4-5 hours of sleep per day

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

I spend basically all day working on my projects, I'm really close to finishing one in particular, but I could finish so much sooner if I didn't have to sleep, I fucking hate sleep so much, why do I have to feel tired, so many hours are being waste

I wish I could just wakeup one day and never have to sleep again, I could get so much done, it would be like a cheat code to not have to sleep, you'd have 8 hours and more over every other person on the planet, and time is the most valuable resource there is

I've always somewhat hated sleep tbh, because it always felt like such a waste, but these days I hate it even more because since I have so much free time to work on other things its more apparent, usually I'd get home from work and I'd be tired later in the everning, but now I'm finding myself tired early in the morning the next day, having worked through the past night, and that's really fucked up my sleep cycle, so I always wake up like 11 AM the same day after "crashing" and begrudgingly going to sleep

Oh well, I'm drowsy as hell right now and I pretty much have no choice, so I'll have to go sleep now

I'm not sure if God exists or not, I haven't prayed in years, but if there's one thing I'd thank God for, is the time that this Corona pandemic has provided me, never in my life could I have ever gotten this much free time while being paid, I almost feel "blessed", but still its only made my own inherent weaknesses and shortcomings as a human even more apparent to me

This is why AI would be far superior to humans. It takes us a good 15-16 years to even start thinking on our own and for some even later than that. On top of that, we distract ourselves with the most mundane of tasks making our lives quite inefficient in achieving goals.

We dont get energy from sleeping. Also we dont recharge. Sleep has something to do with a daily "repair" of the brain. Think of it as a processor downtime to prevent overheating. Lack of sleep does this exactly, increases brain temperature.

God almost certainly doesnt exist. The closest thing we'll ever get to a god is AI.

Last edited:
Could be much worse. I need to sleep ten hours minimum plus many hours resting.
:feelscry:

Human psychology with insufficient autism is what is suffering

Are you me? I wish I could get rid of the human limitations and become something more. Like eating, drinking, sleeping, etc. They're all weighing me down.

This human body is a stinky piece of meat.I vomit just thinking how there's tons of shit mixed with undigested mucus into our stomach.We get hurt so easily, we can get cancer and shit like that.We live only 85 years at best

I wish to live in cyberpunk world where everyone got a cyborg body

Sleep and other human brain functions are frustrating. I want to complete work, but never have the energy to do it for long periods of time.

i wish i had no responsibilities so i could sleep all day and make my own schedule
but since i cant i wish i didnt need sleep. im always late everywhere and always tired

I also hate sleeping.

What are your projects if you don’t mind me asking?

Could be much worse. I need to sleep ten hours minimum plus many hours resting.
:feelscry:

Why?

I wish I could get rid of the human limitations and become something more

I literally hate being human, there has to be a state of being above this

What are your projects if you don’t mind me asking?

Lol dude you know I can't say that, they're wealthmaxxing projects, you know how the users on this site are (well the LDAR) users

I even minutely dox myself with a hint and when I start making money off of a project, if it becomes public knowledge, those same users will try to make it known an incel probably had something to do with it, to make sure I can't become wealthy

You can't trust people on this forum like that, tbh there's nobody I would even PM about it, even if I trust them, because I'm not going to gamble my future on anyone

Lol dude you know I can't say that, they're wealthmaxxing projects, you know how the users on this site are (well the LDAR) users

I even minutely dox myself with a hint and when I start making money off of a project, if it becomes public knowledge, those same users will try to make it known an incel probably had something to do with it, to make sure I can't become wealthy

You can't trust people on this forum like that, tbh there's nobody I would even PM about it, even if I trust them, because I'm not going to gamble my future on anyone
Fair enough man, my mind is boggling at the thought there are projects so uniquely obscure that they could be traced back to you to the point of a doxxing from the mere mention of them here on .co, but I’ll take your word for it.

Fair enough man, my mind is boggling at the thought there are projects so uniquely obscure that they could be traced back to you to the point of a doxxing from the mere mention of them here on .co, but I’ll take your word for it.

The only project i'll mention is something that can't be traced back to me like the algotrading I'm working on, I'm working on building an EA (expert advisor) for algorithmic trading using metatrader 4

A lot of people are doing this

Nothing you can do fam, we all are subjected to sleep.
Hell, even whales need to sleep somewhere in the sea.

As sad as it sounds, true

What are these projects?

What are these projects?

The only project i'll mention is something that can't be traced back to me like the algotrading I'm working on, I'm working on building an EA (expert advisor) for algorithmic trading using metatrader 4

A lot of people are doing this

What are your projects?

Good luck, but this just seems like /biz/ cope. I have known alot of guys who tried stuff like this but it never goes anyway. Maybe it'll be different for you though, if you can be one of the lucky ones to ascend as a result then go for it.

I wish I had your work ethic bud

Buy a "Research Chemical" called 3,4-CTMP. No need to sleep, eat or drink anything in 12-18 hours. Wont feel tired either.

Good luck, but this just seems like /biz/ cope. I have known alot of guys who tried stuff like this but it never goes anyway. Maybe it'll be different for you though, if you can be one of the lucky ones to ascend as a result then go for it.

If they tried and they stopped, then they had "safety nets" in life, they felt like they had "other options" that were "lesser options", for me there are no other options, its success or death, so it doesn't matter how many times I fail, I'll even turn to crime if I have to

I wish I had your work ethic bud

I'm not a "hard worker"

I think you guys see this as something you do because you are hopeful or a "hard worker", for me, there isn't even a feeling of "choice", its do or die for me, I will kill myself if I don't find success, so it isn't even a "hard worker" thing or me hoping I get lucky, I am going to keep trying till my death or until I kill myself because for me there is no other alternative, I don't see "failure" as even an option, I can't do what these other guys do and wake up every day to complain about my life whilst doing nothing to change it

Video games no longer have the "oomph" they used to (most entertainment really), I could play for hours before, over time I realized I just got tired of playing games to escape my shitty life, the older you get the less you can ignore, because you actually have to start "taking part" in life. As a child you could be on the sidelines, your parents payed the bills, you didn't have to work, etc, now you help pay bills and you have a job, your ability to immersve yourself in "escapism" is severely reduced, and you no longer want to escape (its like getting out of the matrix) because you realize all you've been missing out on, you want to START WINNING AT THIS GAME rather than playing games on a computer

The most frustrating thing about these so called "black pillers" on this forum, is that they don't see the contradiction in just endlessly complaining and doing nothing, while referring to normies as NPC's. They are literally functioning like a program stuck in a for loop but they have the gall to call normies NPC's?

Reminds me of that well quoted line from Einstein about Insanity - "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Though these idiots would probably just say - "he's right I'm crazy" and use that as an excuse to pat themselves on the back "it was always over"

No, they aren't crazy, they are illogical, they are foolish, BY CHOICE, not by anyone's actions

If your life is truly shit, then you are even more motivated to get out of it, there is no feeling of "choice" there, and the more I see the guys do nothing and complain, the more I think they have a safety net (inheritance, assured "neetbux", etc), because if you felt like you had no choice, and all that awaited you was a shitty future

You'd either:
A. Kill yourself and stop wasting time (skip to the inevitable end)
B. Work to change it and stop wasting time

But its just illogical to do nothing and complain, so I can't conceive that they are simply that stupid

Again I hate insulting these guys, because they are so annoyingly pathetic they'll just agree and use it as a scapegoat/excuse - "you're right, I'm stupid, its not my fault, over before I was born"

If I could put a bullet in each and every one of them I would lol

Last edited:
I'm not a "hard worker"

I think you guys see this as something you do because you are hopeful or a "hard worker", for me, there isn't even a feeling of "choice", its do or die for me, I will kill myself if I don't find success, so it isn't even a "hard worker" thing or me hoping I get lucky, I am going to keep trying till my death or until I kill myself because for me there is no other alternative, I don't see "failure" as even an option, I can't do what these other guys do and wake up every day to complain about my life whilst doing nothing to change it

Video games no longer have the "oomph" they used to (most entertainment really), I could play for hours before, over time I realized I just got tired of playing games to escape my shitty life, the older you get the less you can ignore, because you actually have to start "taking part" in life. As a child you could be on the sidelines, your parents payed the bills, you didn't have to work, etc, now you help pay bills and you have a job, your ability to immersve yourself in "escapism" is severely reduced, and you no longer want to escape (its like getting out of the matrix) because you realize all you've been missing out on, you want to START WINNING AT THIS GAME rather than playing games on a computer

The most frustrating thing about these so called "black pillers" on this forum, is that they don't see the contradiction in just endlessly complaining and doing nothing, while referring to normies as NPC's. They are literally functioning like a program stuck in a for loop but they have the gall to call normies NPC's?

Reminds me of that well quoted line from Einstein - "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Though these idiots would probably just say - "he's right I'm crazy" and use that as an excuse to pat themselves on the back "it was always over"

No, they aren't crazy, they are illogical, they are foolish, BY CHOICE, not by anyone's actions

If your life is truly shit, then you are even more motivated to get out of it, there is no feeling of "choice" there, and the more I see the guys do nothing and complain, the more I think they have a safety net (inheritance, assured "neetbux", etc), because if you felt like you had no choice, and all that awaited you was a shitty future

You'd either:
A. Kill yourself and stop wasting time (skip to the inevitable end)
B. Work to change it and stop wasting time

But its just illogical to do nothing and complain, so I can't conceive that they are simply that stupid

Again I hate insulting these guys, because they are so annoyingly pathetic they'll just agree and use it as a scapegoat/excuse - "you're right, I'm stupid, its not my fault, over before I was born"

If I could put a bullet in each and every one of them I would lol
I see

I have hopes too and I'm working on them myself.

I see

I have hopes too and I'm working on them myself.

Good

Most people don't see "success" as a life and death situation, and that's why most people "just accept" their reality

If you see it as do or die, you won't stop trying

Dude sleeping is the best thing in the world, no worries, no boredom, no coping, not even your own weight to support. Why stressing on projects and shit while we're all gonna end up 6 feet under anyways. Take the comfyneetpill.

Bw0kbqqpuk931 1 1

Good

Most people don't see "success" as a life and death situation, and that's why most people "just accept" their reality

If you see it as do or die, you won't stop trying
I see it the same way you do but don't have to guts to kill myself, so I am just constantly coping and distracting myself

Sleep is actually the only time I am the closest to death so its the best part of my day

I feel the same but about being horny. The human brain conditionates itself to want sex, and if the body doesn't get it, to take revenge on itself. God why do i have to live this hell?

I see it the same way you do but don't have to guts to kill myself

Its either one or the other, it can't be both

Even without the mindset to kill yourself, if you have just the same level of frustration that I do about lacking wealth you wouldn't be coping or distracting yourself, your copes would literally be annoying you

If have this game on my computer that I enjoying playing, its my favorite genre, action rpg, I've tried multiple times to start the game up and play it

As soon as I start it up, and create a character and kill a few enemies, a thought pops into my head that I'm wasting time and I'm tired of being broke and having nothing, and it literally ruins gaming for me, I can't even enjoy playing even when I want to, and this happened so much I no longer want to

You literally can't cope when you have my mindset, this is what I mean when I say "I don't feel like I have a choice"

I'm not resisting any urges to distract myself or cope, the urges are gone, reality has ruined coping for me, I can take a few breaks to enjoy a show or two, but that's it

I feel the same but about being horny. The human brain conditionates itself to want sex, and if the body doesn't get it, to take revenge on itself. God why do i have to live this hell?

This is understandable, but there's always chemical castration, if you don't get enough sleep even with medication to help you, you will literally die at some point, you can kill your libido, but you can't kill your need for sleep

Last edited:
If your primary concern are uncontrollable biological antagonists to our time, then sleep is the least of your concern

sleep is the shittiest thing

Its either one or the other, it can't be both

Even without the mindset to kill yourself, if you have just the same level of frustration that I do about lacking wealth you wouldn't be coping or distracting yourself, your copes would literally be annoying you

If have this game on my computer that I enjoying playing, its my favorite genre, action rpg, I've tried multiple times to start the game up and play it

As soon as I start it up, and create a character and kill a few enemies, a thought pops into my head that I'm wasting time and I'm tired of being broke and having nothing, and it literally ruins gaming for me, I can't even enjoy playing even when I want to, and this happened so much I no longer want to

You literally can't cope when you have my mindset, this is what I mean when I say "I don't feel like I have a choice"

I'm not resisting any urges to distract myself or cope, the urges are gone, reality has ruined coping for me, I can take a few breaks to enjoy a show or two, but that's it

This is understandable, but there's always chemical castration, if you don't get enough sleep even with medication to help you, you will literally die at some point, you can kill your libido, but you can't kill your need for sleep
I guess we have different goals, I have no desire for money. The success I want is something objectively unattainable so I have no other choice but to end my life. I've realized I am just a husk without these desires, so I can't just focus on anything else.

At least you can progress in something you truly care about, I could never imagine mastering or progressing in anything I enjoy or desire. I am not being "insecure" or "self-doubting", my entire life has taught me this.

Last edited:
I dislike many of the human limitations. But i like sleeping tbh

Are you moneymaxxing with all these projects?

It would be hard to sleep with your head up you ass

sleeping is one of the few times I don't hate my life

Based and sleepilled.

I guess we have different goals, I have no desire for money. The success I want is something objectively unattainable so I have no other choice but to end my life. I've realized I am just a husk without these desires, so I can't just focus on anything else.

At least you can progress in something you truly care about, I could never imagine mastering or progressing in anything I enjoy or desire. I am not being "insecure" or "self-doubting", my entire life has taught me this.

Were you repeatedly sexually assaulted as a child?

I wasn't, but if you weren't its very weird for you to be speaking as if something like that happened to you, a lot of you guys just sound like you are exaggerating your plight

Also saying "I have no desire for money" is an outright lie, it makes no sense at all, how are you responding to me using the internet right now?, its because its being paid for right?, just not by you (well I'm assuming) and that's exactly my point, most of you guys have SAFETY NETS, you have government approved welfare and/or parents willing to support you, so you can give yourself that excuse, and literally use excuses that make no sense

ITS MONEY ALLOWING YOU TO TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW

You'd have no internet, no food, no shelter, no nothing without money, you are being taken care of so you can excuse yourself, if your support system goes away, watch how quickly you'll change your tune to "I guess I need money"

The reason why you don't associate the small comforts you are enjoying now with "having money" is because you take them for granted, just being able to go to a grocery and buy your favorite snack is a result of having money, you can't enjoy anything without it, you do want money, you've just become too comfortable with mediocrity because you don't have the possibilty of homelessness in your future (or you don't see the possibility and its there)

Are you moneymaxxing with all these projects?

The only reason to work on something is if it can make you money, I'll never be one of those idiots who spends hours builiding "model air planes" or "collecting stamps" for a "hobby"

Last edited:
I was monkmaxxing for the year leading up to when I joined this forum. I was able to get a full restful sleep in only four hours. I had a Modifinil prescription that made coping and dealing with the "weight" of depression much easier as well. I was able to sleep in uncomfortable position, like sitting down, laying on concrete and shit. I've seen copemaxxed monks who can sleep standing up while leaning on a stick.

Also saying "I have no desire for money" is an outright lie, it makes no sense at all, how are you responding to me using the internet right now?, its because its being paid for right?, just not by you (well I'm assuming) and that's exactly my point, most of you guys have SAFETY NETS, you have government approved welfare and/or parents willing to support you, so you can give yourself that excuse, and literally use excuses that make no sense
I phrased it simply because I thought it was straight forward, I have no desire for money above what I need to survive. There is desire of course as with all things but its not a drive, nothing compared to yours.

"Were you repeatedly sexually assaulted as a child? I wasn't, but if you weren't its very weird for you to be speaking as if something like that happened to you, a lot of you guys just sound like you are exaggerating your plight"

This part is pure autism I am sorry to say this, either way I don't blame you for not being able to understand other people's emotions. I hate complaining, especially to others so this is even more annoying than it should be, just ignore everything.

And this trash about support system is dumb as fuck, you are being supported right now by the endless people who've worked hard to give you the opportunity to even strive for such things. Yet you're trying to make me realize my survival is based on the support of others while excluding yourself from the equation, of course, it is and so is yours no matter how financially successful you are

Last edited:
I phrased it simply because I thought it was straight forward, I have no desire for money above what I need to survive

So you need internet to survive?

My point is none of the things you even enjoy right now have anything to do with "survival", the line that you are drawing between "I don't need this" and "I do need this" is completely arbitrary

Its just an excuse to do nothing and pat yourself on the back because:
my entire life has taught me this

I guess I'll stop with this back and forth but please realize that you are just drawing and arbitrary line and just excusing yourself because its easier to just give up and "enjoy copes", none of which you need to "survive", but you'll spend money to have them anyways, all you really need to do is extend that line a little further and like magic what you need to "survive" is much more

Last edited: