Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Human Limitations Frustrate Me To No End (Needing To Sleep Is RageFuel To Me)

So you need internet to survive?

My point is none of the things you even enjoy right now have anything to do with "survival", the line that you are drawing between "I don't need this" and "I do need this" is completely arbitrary

Its just an excuse to do nothing and pat yourself on the back because:
How is this the argument to begin with, what are you even debating here?

And this trash about support system is dumb as fuck, you are being supported right now by the endless people who've worked hard to give you the opportunity to even strive for such things. Yet you're trying to make me realize my survival is based on the support of others while excluding yourself from the equation, of course, it is and so is yours no matter how financially successful you are

I don't know where this pat on the back even comes from, and why should I give up everything I was blessed with to prove a point? do you want me to wear a cloth and shit on the streets while feasting on garbage?

The point is, I am not obsessed with money, material possessions are nothing compared to what I truly desire. Not to discredit what I've been given, to that I am grateful.

Last edited:
material possessions are nothing compared to what I truly desire

You can't "hold onto" the things you desire if you don't have material possessions, there is nothing in this world that you can have without resources, "money" is just the "modern unit of barter", its just a universal token for trade, everything is a resource and costs something, EVEN "LOVE"

Let me guess, you want "muh true love", go do some research, the #1 reason marriages failed based on surveys are the stresses caused by financial problems, either way no woman wants a broke man

What you desire doesn't exist independent of having resources

it's true many people here are stuck in the loop of being a low tier wageslave with no change forever. it's really brutal but fact of life. overcoming all the obstacles that stand in ones way is really difficult and requires immense discipline.

"because its easier to just give up"

You're a fool if you think it's easy to just give up, you dare guilt me of being given more than what I need to survive and my lack of dedication to thrive when all you are is driven by an obsessive-compulsive disorder, obsessively chasing over material things when its been shown time and time again, nothing is ever enough to quench that coping desire. I feel sorry for you, not knowing what you truly want so many men end up like you, thinking they are persuing meaning when all it is is distraction.
Let me guess, you want "muh true love", go do some research, the #1 reason marriages failed based on surveys are the stresses caused by financial problems, either way no woman wants a broke man
No, I don't desire "muh" true love.
What you desire doesn't exist independent of having resources
I've never made an argument against this, I don't understand wtf ur talking about. This has nothing to do with my lack of drive to gain money or status.

Last edited:
material possessions are nothing compared to what I truly desire.

I just want to add, that materialism is extremy significant, specially in this life and era. Without it, you would not be able to post here. It seems like that good handful of men are looking down on materialism while females have everything.

I just want to add, that materialism is extremy significant, specially in this life and era. Without it, you would not be able to post here. It seems like that good handful of men are looking down on materialism while females have everything.
legit females can get resources with 1/1000 the effort a man would have put in. really unfair

@Stunted
You can keep pretending like materialism isn't important but
materialism is extremely significant, especially in this life and era. Without it, you would not be able to post here

You're a fool if you think it's easy to just give up

Its the easiest thing in the world

You dare guilt me

If you actually feel guilty, then its because you should feel guilty, and its because you know what I'm saying is true, it hits close to home

I feel sorry for you, not knowing what you truly want so many men end up like you, thinking they are persuing meaning when all it is is distraction

JFL at this cope, I'm not pursuing anything as pointlessly subjective as "meaning" or "happiness", I'm pursuing physical satisfaction, more leisure time, not having to work, the use of women's bodies, etc

No, I don't desire "muh" true love.

Could have fooled me, you're the one who has been so vague from the start about what you want, maybe you don't even really know and you're the one "pursuing meaning"

Its the easiest thing in the world
To you it might be, to me it is the end of the world and giving up turns me into become a lifeless husk.
If you actually feel guilty, then its because you should feel guilty, and its because you know what I'm saying is true, it hits close to home
I don't feel guilty though it was your attempt jfl at trying to mask your mannerisms. Nice logic, if you feel anything then you should feel it dogshit logic. What you're saying is just feeding your own ego clearly since you're clearly controlled by your fear of falling behind.
@Stunted
JFL at this cope, I'm not pursuing anything as pointlessly subjective as "meaning" or "happiness", I'm pursuing physical satisfaction, more leisure time, not having to work, the use of women's bodies, etc
Physical satisfaction is the epitome of cope, just yikes at not already knowing this being this old. The purest form of "physical satisfaction" is taking a bunch of drugs, there is no "meaning" to this, do you not understand yourself at all? clearly autistic
Could have fooled me, you're the one who has been so vague from the start about what you want, maybe you don't even really know and you're the one "pursuing meaning"
Why the fuck would I tell anything more about myself, I want to be vague. I am lucky enough not to chase meaning since I already found it long ago. And I don't need to fool you this was no competition to begin with, you somehow kept projecting your obsessive-compulsive disorder.

You're actually just autistic and obnoxious on top of it, literally zero effort in trying to understand the person you're conversing with. You single-handedly turned what could have been a wholesome exchange into some toxic shit fest because of your obsessive compulsions.

Last edited:
If they tried and they stopped, then they had "safety nets" in life, they felt like they had "other options" that were "lesser options", for me there are no other options, its success or death, so it doesn't matter how many times I fail, I'll even turn to crime if I have to

I'm not a "hard worker"

I think you guys see this as something you do because you are hopeful or a "hard worker", for me, there isn't even a feeling of "choice", its do or die for me, I will kill myself if I don't find success, so it isn't even a "hard worker" thing or me hoping I get lucky, I am going to keep trying till my death or until I kill myself because for me there is no other alternative, I don't see "failure" as even an option, I can't do what these other guys do and wake up every day to complain about my life whilst doing nothing to change it

Video games no longer have the "oomph" they used to (most entertainment really), I could play for hours before, over time I realized I just got tired of playing games to escape my shitty life, the older you get the less you can ignore, because you actually have to start "taking part" in life. As a child you could be on the sidelines, your parents payed the bills, you didn't have to work, etc, now you help pay bills and you have a job, your ability to immersve yourself in "escapism" is severely reduced, and you no longer want to escape (its like getting out of the matrix) because you realize all you've been missing out on, you want to START WINNING AT THIS GAME rather than playing games on a computer

The most frustrating thing about these so called "black pillers" on this forum, is that they don't see the contradiction in just endlessly complaining and doing nothing, while referring to normies as NPC's. They are literally functioning like a program stuck in a for loop but they have the gall to call normies NPC's?

Reminds me of that well quoted line from Einstein about Insanity - "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Though these idiots would probably just say - "he's right I'm crazy" and use that as an excuse to pat themselves on the back "it was always over"

No, they aren't crazy, they are illogical, they are foolish, BY CHOICE, not by anyone's actions

If your life is truly shit, then you are even more motivated to get out of it, there is no feeling of "choice" there, and the more I see the guys do nothing and complain, the more I think they have a safety net (inheritance, assured "neetbux", etc), because if you felt like you had no choice, and all that awaited you was a shitty future

You'd either:
A. Kill yourself and stop wasting time (skip to the inevitable end)
B. Work to change it and stop wasting time

But its just illogical to do nothing and complain, so I can't conceive that they are simply that stupid

Again I hate insulting these guys, because they are so annoyingly pathetic they'll just agree and use it as a scapegoat/excuse - "you're right, I'm stupid, its not my fault, over before I was born"

If I could put a bullet in each and every one of them I would lol
If they tried and they stopped, then they had "safety nets" in life, they felt like they had "other options" that were "lesser options", for me there are no other options, its success or death, so it doesn't matter how many times I fail, I'll even turn to crime if I have to

I'm not a "hard worker"

I think you guys see this as something you do because you are hopeful or a "hard worker", for me, there isn't even a feeling of "choice", its do or die for me, I will kill myself if I don't find success, so it isn't even a "hard worker" thing or me hoping I get lucky, I am going to keep trying till my death or until I kill myself because for me there is no other alternative, I don't see "failure" as even an option, I can't do what these other guys do and wake up every day to complain about my life whilst doing nothing to change it

Video games no longer have the "oomph" they used to (most entertainment really), I could play for hours before, over time I realized I just got tired of playing games to escape my shitty life, the older you get the less you can ignore, because you actually have to start "taking part" in life. As a child you could be on the sidelines, your parents payed the bills, you didn't have to work, etc, now you help pay bills and you have a job, your ability to immersve yourself in "escapism" is severely reduced, and you no longer want to escape (its like getting out of the matrix) because you realize all you've been missing out on, you want to START WINNING AT THIS GAME rather than playing games on a computer

The most frustrating thing about these so called "black pillers" on this forum, is that they don't see the contradiction in just endlessly complaining and doing nothing, while referring to normies as NPC's. They are literally functioning like a program stuck in a for loop but they have the gall to call normies NPC's?

Reminds me of that well quoted line from Einstein about Insanity - "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Though these idiots would probably just say - "he's right I'm crazy" and use that as an excuse to pat themselves on the back "it was always over"

No, they aren't crazy, they are illogical, they are foolish, BY CHOICE, not by anyone's actions

If your life is truly shit, then you are even more motivated to get out of it, there is no feeling of "choice" there, and the more I see the guys do nothing and complain, the more I think they have a safety net (inheritance, assured "neetbux", etc), because if you felt like you had no choice, and all that awaited you was a shitty future

You'd either:

But its just illogical to do nothing and complain, so I can't conceive that they are simply that stupid

Again I hate insulting these guys, because they are so annoyingly pathetic they'll just agree and use it as a scapegoat/excuse - "you're right, I'm stupid, its not my fault, over before I was born"

Most people are high 24/7 on engaging in copes 24/7 to avoid reality until it inevitably crashes in their face.
it's true many people here are stuck in the loop of being a low tier wageslave with no change forever. it's really brutal but fact of life. overcoming all the obstacles that stand in ones way is really difficult and requires immense discipline.
because most people really can never do better. It's not 100% set in stone but alot of people nowadays are extremely defeatist. They go to school then college then just go to McDonald's after. Opportunities are more scarce than ever and they're all being taken by nepotism most of the time.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try but it takes strong willpower to still give it 100% knowing you will probably still fail and it won't matter for shit anyway.

I'm not a "hard worker"

You'd either:

I'm baffled that most of the users here haven't killed themselves with such a defeatist mindset.

I am not downplaying the importance of it, there is just contrast. This dumb argument is constantly brought it's like asking the question of; what's more valuable? your arms and legs or your eyes. Everything matters, this argument means nothing. It means nothing to constantly remind you of how each one of your organs are extremely important, there would be nothing without them. Does that mean you shouldn't thrive? ofc not. It's meaningless to ponder on significance, gratitude is sufficient, and why is this? because us humans are powerless there is nothing you can possibly do to pay back this kind of privilege since materialism stretches as far as the flesh you carry.

Trying to weigh another's wealth beyond the amount of currency their carry is impossible, some are far more wealthy than you can imagine and that is what truly matters. You can never buy intelligence, a healthy mind or perfectly functioning organs. Yet some people have the audacity to judge their own wealth solely based on their efforts while misguidedly turning a blind eye on the flesh and material that carried them.

Last edited:
Most people are high 24/7 on engaging in copes 24/7 to avoid reality until it inevitably crashes in their face.

because most people really can never do better. It's not 100% set in stone but alot of people nowadays are extremely defeatist. They go to school then college then just go to McDonald's after. Opportunities are more scarce than ever and they're all being taken by nepotism most of the time.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try but it takes strong willpower to still give it 100% knowing you will probably still fail and it won't matter for shit anyway.
this is the brutal truth. before economy still was expanding, you could earn money off extraction of resources from nature. nowadays there isn't any new land to extract resources from, there isn't any low hanging fruit research to profit off of, there is no connections to make especially if genetic trash like us, there isn't any social mobility in many nations. no foundation to build anything off of. no will power nor motivation, for us Blackpilled folk we have little motivation, men in past had desires to attain wealth for attractinf foids and getting their name in history books. we don't have that

This kid is actually overvaluing his crippling fear of not wanting to fall behind, will you ever be able to enjoy anything once its all over? you can't "enjoy" video games (can be something else) now, how do you know you will later? This pointless chase bred on nothing but compulsion is somehow the source of your pride, I find this very laughable. There is no end to this path, how are you still so naive?

Last edited:
I'm baffled that most of the users here haven't killed themselves with such a defeatist mindset.

That's the part that confuses me, it may sound messed up, but I'm always thinking - "Lol ok just kill yourself already then and skip to the end, you already admitted to yourself you're not going to do anything"

Whats the point, I don't get it, its like someone who shows up to a 100m race not trying to win, and when I ask them - "Why are you bothering to run then?"

Their response is - "Run?..... I'm here to walk" :feelskek:

This kid is actually overvaluing his crippling fear of not wanting to fall behind, will you ever be able to enjoy anything once its all over? you can't "enjoy" video games (can be something else) now, how do you know you will later? This pointless chase bred on nothing but compulsion is somehow the source of your pride,

It has nothing to do with "falling behind", I want what I want, I'm not trying to "catch up" to normies, I never could anyways, and a lot of the things they want I no longer even want because my perspective changed, so too did my desires, my goals even

I find this very laughable. There is no end to this path, how are you still so naive?

I find it very laughable to have your mindset and to not just simply kill yourself, stop wasting time, why are you still alive?

Last edited:
Normies are incels in disguise, the hug they receive from their so called friends will never equate to the free time and free space and sex we get from escortcelling though lol

They're living a lie, it's much more rewarding being an escortcel than being a normie