Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Humans should become extinct

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
I think humans are like parasites on earth and should be extinct. Having 8 billion people is too much and that's why we constantly have traffic. Let's change black lives matter, all lives matter, etc to NO LIVES MATTER! Clearly, the earth and mother nature doesn't want us here because all we do is pollute and take up space for our needs. We come up with these retarded ideologies that divide us even more and for that we need to be extinct

Last edited:
How do we speed up the mass extinction event of h*mans?

It doesn't matter as scientist are saying that the sun is going to blow up or run into earth and kill us all if I remember correctly

I don't think humans should go extinct but rather revert back to traditional values like religion and whatnot and be unified by one or similar religions (excluding mossies the fucking sandnigger terrorist cucks) because they just cause a shit ton of problems over religion

either that or find some way to stop polluting the planet and only start wars over shit that matters

True, it would even be for our own good, life is constant dissatisfaction, striving, suffering etc., and it is only through mass amounts of copium and religious brainwashing that people feel like their lives are worth living.

Plus one way or another we are going to go extinct regardless, whether the sun blows up, the universe hits maximum entropy and the Big Freeze or Big Crush happens, etc. etc. Everyone should just be sterilized and/or euthanized tbh