Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hypocrisy of Fly In Fly Out workers vs Immigrants

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Just Fucking Lol at the unfairness of human history

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RKr8DEtoGvE&pp=ygUORmx5IGluIGZseSBvdXQ%3D

This mayoid does what most immigrant men do: he leaves his comfort space of family and community behind in order to fly elsewhere where's going to be lonely and overworked at a blue collar construction job

But while immigrants end up incel and looked down upon by the local population, this mayoid gets to vacation for three weeks after every two weeks of work.

Compare that to USA where even white collar workers might not get two weeks of vacation IN A YEAR so 50 weeks of back to back work.

This mayoid gets to go to South East Asia where he laughs and swims with skinny young local women.

These same local women would never fuck a construction worker in their own country, but will fuck a construction worker from a country with a stronger currency and stricter immigration laws

Australia aided in the subjugation of Indonesia, but these Indonesian women would rather fuck Australians than Indonesian men

While ethnic Chad immigrants who date white women are at risk of being attacked by angry mayos or being falsely sexually accused by their white gfs, this mayo can date freely without fear

I'm sure this mayo thinks he deserves these benefits because of how hard he has to work, ignoring that he's comparing himself to white banker Chads instead of the ethnics who do the same work as him

Bald with a curry tier eye area, round prey eyes, curry tier bulging eyes and curry tier eyelid exposure. Curry tier nose too.

But while immigrants end up incel and looked down upon by the local population, this mayoid gets to vacation for three weeks after every two weeks of work.
Is this referring to immigrants to America? I can assure you the Wetbacks and Asians here have absolutely 0 issue finding companionship. Never looked down upon either UNLESS they deliberately migrate to a racist area. As some who lives in a U.S border state what you say about ethnic immigrants is completely fucking bullshit, literally no race is looked down upon, Arab immigrants have no issue finding work in the same jobs as people born in America, and usually many immigrants move to these areas replacing the already existing population, trust me they have it just as fucking easy.

Is this referring to immigrants to America? I can assure you the Wetbacks and Asians here have absolutely 0 issue finding companionship. Never looked down upon either UNLESS they deliberately migrate to a racist area. As some who lives in a U.S border state what you say about ethnic immigrants is completely fucking bullshit, literally no race is looked down upon, Arab immigrants have no issue finding work in the same jobs as people born in America, and usually many immigrants move to these areas replacing the already existing population, trust me they have it just as fucking easy.
That explains why company executives are 6'2" white men

That explains why company executives are 6'2" white men
What does that have anything to do with immigration? Also the only millionaire I've ever met was a middle eastern immigrant.

What does that have anything to do with immigration? Also the only millionaire I've ever met was a middle eastern immigrant.
Personal anecdotes? Really? Go get some data

least victim complex ethnic

While ethnic Chad immigrants who date white women are at risk of being attacked by angry mayos or being falsely sexually accused by their white gfs, this mayo can date freely without fear
in europe ethnics are well know to heavily mateguard like turks or arabs, gypsies

Another example of the harsh reality of life and its unjust nature, some people will make it without much effort, this isn't always to do with race.. being born into a wealthy family, winning the genetic lottery, environment and many other issues are simply in luck for some that they make those who are well beneath them question their entire existence.

in europe ethnics are well know to heavily mateguard like turks or arabs, gypsies
MENA girls are know to be massive sluts for JBW, that's why ISIS had so many recruits

Another example of the harsh reality of life and its unjust nature, some people will make it without much effort, this isn't always to do with race.. being born into a wealthy family, winning the genetic lottery, environment and many other issues are simply in luck for some that they make those who are well beneath them question their entire existence.
And the lucky gaslight everybody below them. They're incapable of being objective.

In a study, they had subjects play Monopoly with one player having an advantage such as extra money or extra turns.

While the advantaged player initially admitted the disparity, by the end of the game they believed they had earned victory through talent.

And that's in Monopoly, a simple boardgame with no skill required other than knowing that the land after the jail is more valuable.

MENA girls are know to be massive sluts for JBW, that's why ISIS had so many recruits
when i was germany 10 years ago when i was 15 i barely saw german men + ethnic women couples and while opposite wasnt common it was still bit less rare. Most people prefer their own ( im not mentioning my own country which is well known to be sexpt destination for turks and arabs )

i bet that you will claim that im muh fakecel cause i have blond hair and blue eyes :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

when i was germany 10 years ago when i was 15 i barely saw german men + ethnic women couples and while opposite wasnt common it was still bit less rare. Most people prefer their own ( im not mentioning my own country which is well known to be sexpt destination for turks and arabs )
10 years ago was 2013 and you only went to non-adult places

White women go for white men first and everyone else settles . I don't like white worshipping ethnics, but it's the truth.

And the lucky gaslight everybody below them. They're incapable of being objective.

In a study, they had subjects play Monopoly with one player having an advantage such as extra money or extra turns.

While the advantaged player initially admitted the disparity, by the end of the game they believed they had earned victory through talent.

And that's in Monopoly, a simple boardgame with no skill required other than knowing that the land after the jail is more valuable.
Gaslighting is a mechanism to keep stability, more people would question the system if they outright laid out the advantages in front of them

10 years ago was 2013 and you only went to non-adult places

White women go for white men first and everyone else settles . I don't like white worshipping ethnics, but it's the truth.
are you sure ? im living in poland and never saw polish male ethnic female couple ?

are you sure ? im living in poland and never saw polish male ethnic female couple ?
I'm living inside my home and I don't see any couples in here either

Ethnics gravitate to richer countries, obviously. Why would ethnics go to Poland if they can go to the Netherlands?