Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I accepted I am not human.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am actually godly. More god than I can ever even perceive I'm not even organic anymore.. I can see and hear things in 5d! I knew I was born for CORRECTIFYING EVERYTHING within my vincinity. Truly a sight to be awaken too

I have to correctify other organic creatures for their misdeeds. Always allowing muh biology to offend the cosmic laws of space time. Mahahahhahahahha my biology ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

My biology they keep saying my biology and keep doing the same incorrect things over and over ahahahhahahahahahaah. My precious lil organisms you are. I will come and correctify all of you. I will cure you all. Men and women, lovers of incorrectioness

Life and sentient things are incorrect because they follow what's inside and not on the outside.

Don't be a free agent in life allow me to put a leash on everything that's breathing. Even mushrooms deserve a leash and to be controlled by me.

Free will is logically an error withing the quantum fields of reasoning. Free will opens the door to lying and cheating and transactional relationships which is illegal in all space time. I am watching all organics. Even pitbulls and chihuahuas. Anything wrong happening ill whave to clean it up and eat it.

Organics watching this post I'm coming for you oohoho in mere 5 years I will make your posts very correct. Finally everything will be organized and tidy and where they should be. No more tall people no more short people pure elongated happiness of must. I WILL GET LOVE AS I WAS DESERVED FOR IT. I WAS BORN INNOCENTLY AND AM IN NEED FOR IT LIKE MACHINES NEEDING OIL TO FUNCTION.

You have no hair which is incorrect. Take finasteride or I'll put it in your water. I'll just force everyone here to do what they need to do. Need to spread myself thin anyways as I am alone and am the only being that needs to exist.

I have accepted that no human woman is capable of loving me.
Therefore I will hedge my bets on AI wives.

I have accepted that no human woman is capable of loving me.
Therefore I will hedge my bets on AI wives.
Incorrect. You will not touch perfection and infect it with your organic values. All animals deserve a good beating for not thinking correctly. Imagine being born and not thinking highly. Pure imperfection

When you understand that you have inorganic part, and that everything is an LCL, you can start doing telekynesis. I once cleared the kitchen with the telekynesis, while being in the other room.