Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I always see tallfags with toilets whenever I go out

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I hate this I fucking hate this!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You all vile tallfags are fakecels. I always see whores with tall 6+ guys everywhere. Today I witnessed 5 such instances where barely 5'2-5'3 currywhores were with their 6+ boyfriends. And on the top of that, they were holding hands, hugging, laughing which is ragefuel!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I never see anything like this other way around. I never see tall foids with short bfs like 5'10 or 6'0 foid walking with her 5'4-5'5 boyfriend. No!!!!! Never!!!!!!!
It never happens. Even if it, it's very very very rare which is a pellucid proof that you bitches do care about height more than anything else, otherwise why wouldn't be tall girls and short guys as common as short girls and tall guys?????
I have also observed that whenever foids notice me seeing them and their bfs, they start holding their bfs hands more firmly, or suddenly start hugging them, or cutely smiling while looking at their bfs faces. I have observed it countless times. They basically do this to make single ugly men jealous. They know I am single, they know I am thirsty of love, they know I am lonely by looking at my face and body language, yet they do this to boost their egos. It should be considered crime and discrimination against short ugly men. Yes, public display of affection should be considered crime. You fools can do this in your filthy homes nobody cares.
Fuck you bitches!!!!!!!!
I hope all the foids and faggots reading this post get the most brutal death!!!!!!!

Last edited:
the "incel echochamber" is the outside world:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

asked a foid for phone number and I shit you not she said " No I have a very tall boyfriend" :feelsclown::society:

although I do see people around my height with gf's I don't know how they do it :feelsUgh::society:

Tall fags should be decapitated on spot.

Us SEA rice are usually manlets but while I was walking earlier I saw this 6+ foot tallfag earlier together with his short foidlet gf :feelsUnreal:. His kneecaps deserve to be broken with a sledgehammer and his legs ran over repeatedly with truck tires in Minecraft :feelsaww:

Last edited:
I hate this I fucking hate this!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You all vile tallfags are fakecels. I always see whores with tall 6+ guys everywhere. Today I witnessed 5 such instances where barely 5'2-5'3 currywhores were with their 6+ boyfriends. And on the top of that, they were holding hands, hugging, laughing which is ragefuel!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I never see anything like this other way around. I never see tall foids with short bfs like 5'10 or 6'0 foid walking with her 5'4-5'5 boyfriend. No!!!!! Never!!!!!!!
It never happens. Even if it, it's very very very rare which is a pellucid proof that you bitches do care about height more than anything else, otherwise why wouldn't be tall girls and short guys as common as short girls and tall guys?????
I have also observed that whenever foids notice me seeing them and their bfs, they start holding their bfs hands more firmly, or suddenly start hugging them, or cutely smiling while looking at their bfs faces. I have observed it countless times. They basically do this to make single ugly men jealous. They know I am single, they know I am thirsty of love, they know I am lonely by looking at my face and body language, yet they do this to boost their egos. It should be considered crime and discrimination against short ugly men. Yes, public display of affection should be considered crime. You fools can do this in your filthy homes nobody cares.
Fuck you bitches!!!!!!!!
I hope all the foids and faggots reading this post get the most brutal death!!!!!!!
the blackpill is IT IS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST SHORT MEN

BBBBBUT SOCIETY "ACCEPTS" THIS FORM OF DISCRIMINATION

however EVERY SINGLE OTHER FORM THAT EFFECTS FOIDS AND MINORITIES (BUT AGAIN NOT UNATTRACTIVE MEN) IS ATTACKED AS "WRONG" AND "UNJUST"

BUT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST INCELS SEEMS TO BE FINE WHETHER IT BE LOOKISM OR HEIGHTISM

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

ABSOLUTELY BIZARRE

the blackpill is IT IS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST SHORT MEN

BBBBBUT SOCIETY "ACCEPTS" THIS FORM OF DISCRIMINATION

however EVERY SINGLE OTHER FORM THAT EFFECTS FOIDS AND MINORITIES (BUT AGAIN NOT UNATTRACTIVE MEN) IS ATTACKED AS "WRONG" AND "UNJUST"

BUT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST INCELS SEEMS TO BE FINE WHETHER IT BE LOOKISM OR HEIGHTISM

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

ABSOLUTELY BIZARRE
listen up cracka dont bring the minorities in to this were all in this together against the superficial foids

listen up cracka dont bring the minorities in to this were all in this together against the superficial foids
but so am i

stop misrepresenting my position BADLY

LIKE SOME SHIT POLITICIAN

AND FUCK BACK TO CLOWN WORLD

AND MAKE A VALID POINT

Last time I went out, I saw a stacylite and her bf.
Dude wasn't very attractive but he was very tall.

I hate it as well

Fuck you bitches!!!!!!!!
HUNT TALLFAGS DOWN LIKE ANIMALS AND CUT OFF THEIR LEGS TO MAKE THEM MANLETS!!!! IMPRISON FOIDLETS FOR OURSELVES :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (In counter strike)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back