Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am a genetic abomination

slashER

slashER

Soul of Cinder
You thought meztisos where bad? well look at my case...

My grandfather on my dad's side was Chinese, and my grandmother was from Spain. Resulting in whatever my dad is.

My grandfather on my mother's side was a nigger who fucked my grandmother who was a Costa Rican spic.

And I came out of those two. A genetic aberration.

The good thing I managed to get was part of the iq of the ricecels, the height and frame of the niggers, and a European soul, since I behave like a normal person and not a fucking disgusting black man like those in my country.

The bad thing is that now I have cardboard skin from the spics, my penis size could have been fucking massive thanks to my nigger genes, but it was crippled by the rice, and now it's average (6.5 inches). Oh and I rarely have those primitive, aggressive nigger thoughts of getting in a fight for no reason. (monkey rage) it's in my blood i guess.

I could have also been taller, (thanks to my nigger and European genes.) But my spics genes ruined that too. It's not that bad but it could have been better. And I think my intelligence was ruined a bit by niggers and spic genes since most of my family iq mogg me HARD.

This is kinda how i look irl (except i'm brown):
Core images portraits monsters ogre

In short: fuck spic genes, ruined everything for me. Our race is gonna get destroyed by whites soon, actually it's kinda already happening.

Also yes i joined recently kys retard

Attachments

• core$images$portraits$monsters$ogre.webp
    247.1 KB · Views: 36
>Eat Zog Propaganda
>Fell For The Miscigenation meme
>The result is OP

Ban miscegenation

Also you might like this thread

The average "incel" in 2023 has above average dick size, above averahe frame and height.

Mods.

The average "incel" in 2023 has above average dick size, above averahe frame and height.

Mods.
21 and kissless virgin on a country full of manlets where i should be winning. I am disgusting kys

Also you might like this thread
that's true, most of my issues were caused because my 60 iq nigger of a grandfather decided to fuck that big booty latina. fucking great

my penis size could have been fucking massive thanks to my nigger genes, but it was crippled by the rice, and now it's average (6.5 inches)
Another chump falling for bbc propaganda
No data to say that theyre above average its just perception
If u look black then people will assume you have big cock even tho theyre average

21 and kissless virgin on a country full of manlets where i should be winning. I am disgusting kys
Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

You thought meztisos where bad? well look at my case...

My grandfather on my dad's side was Chinese, and my grandmother was from Spain. Resulting in whatever my dad is.

My grandfather on my mother's side was a nigger who fucked my grandmother who was a Costa Rican spic.

And I came out of those two. A genetic aberration.

The good thing I managed to get was part of the iq of the ricecels, the height and frame of the niggers, and a European soul, since I behave like a normal person and not a fucking disgusting black man like those in my country.

The bad thing is that now I have cardboard skin from the spics, my penis size could have been fucking massive thanks to my nigger genes, but it was crippled by the rice, and now it's average (6.5 inches). Oh and I rarely have those primitive, aggressive nigger thoughts of getting in a fight for no reason. (monkey rage) it's in my blood i guess.

I could have also been taller, (thanks to my nigger and European genes.) But my spics genes ruined that too. It's not that bad but it could have been better. And I think my intelligence was ruined a bit by niggers and spic genes since most of my family iq mogg me HARD.

This is kinda how i look irl (except i'm brown):
View attachment 964977

In short: fuck spic genes, ruined everything for me. Our race is gonna get destroyed by whites soon, actually it's kinda already happening.

Also yes i joined recently kys retard
you must be some tico chadriguezlite mang, you are a damn fakecel