Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am circumcised.

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
Republic of Korea Circumcision trends 1950 2000 5a Circumcision rate of then

In South Korea, circumcision was common until the early 2000s Because of the influence of American culture. I was circumcised at birth and didn't even have a choice. How do I cope with this?

Punish the kikes who are promoting this (in GTA V)

i would rather have 7+ inch circumcised dick than below 6 uncircumcised, at least it would give me some confidence.

i'm 5 inches. It's over.
yeah it's sucks, even if i had attractive face i would be insecure about it when approaching women, sure you can get in her pants and have sex but she will most likely dump you. With below 6 inches you probably will feel insecure even with hookers.

Last edited:
does masturbating give you less pleasure?

try foreskin restoration

View attachment 1048717
In South Korea, circumcision was common until the early 2000s Because of the influence of American culture. I was circumcised at birth and didn't even have a choice. How do I cope with this?
As a Hindu, I am terribly sorry for what has happened to you. You never deserved this. I believe there are various foreskin restoration techniques with various levels of efficacy.

Anything is better than nothing.

The most basic way is pulling your skin up, over the course of several years it can eventually reenvelop the head/glans

There might be some better ways using surgeons

I recommend you ask the intactivists on r/MensRights, they would have more information

Is circumcision declining in South Korea? I hope so.

The New Testament explicitly states that Christians are not required to circumcise. Only batshit crazy Americans and Koreans do it, not European Protestants or Catholics.

I would advise you to join Korean inactivist groups, so that this never had to happen to another Korean boy again

I also hope you will fight against JBWmaxxers in South Korea and give them the Otto Warmbier treatment

Fuck Mehgalia

@CircumcisedClown circu

My uncircumcised penis head is so sensitive it hurts even if a piece of clothing accidentally touches it and there's no cure for it except circumcising so consider yourself lucky

@WacoGoesDown suffers from the same disease

As a Hindu, I am terribly sorry for what has happened to you. You never deserved this. I believe there are various foreskin restoration techniques with various levels of efficacy.

Anything is better than nothing.

The most basic way is pulling your skin up, over the course of several years it can eventually reenvelop the head/glans

There might be some better ways using surgeons

I recommend you ask the intactivists on r/MensRights, they would have more information

Is circumcision declining in South Korea? I hope so.

The New Testament explicitly states that Christians are not required to circumcise. Only batshit crazy Americans and Koreans do it, not European Protestants or Catholics.

I would advise you to join Korean inactivist groups, so that this never had to happen to another Korean boy again

I also hope you will fight against JBWmaxxers in South Korea and give them the Otto Warmbier treatment

Fuck Mehgalia

thanks for your advice. yeah, megalia and Korean feminists suck.

thanks for your advice. yeah, megalia and Korean feminists suck.
It's disgusting that Megalia want to breed with white men

In DPRK, there's no white men

DPRK should take over South Korea and kill all the sexpats

Korean men deserve Korean Pussy

didnt you post an image of a foid making the penis gesture
also your username sounds feminine
Oh so now you want to talk. Classic woman brain

if i was a woman i wouldnt even respond to your messages, filthy inkwell
Actually ignoring would be the male option, but you love being an attentionwhore

says the ''guy'' whos always tagging me
I tagged you once in the past month? I'll forgive your ignorance of the English language given you are cr*atian

I identify as an Englishman
I c

Even though you are Curry & Arab iirc: I myself have about 30% Anglo ancestry, funny part is one side of it is Saxon whilst the other half is Norman.

I c

Even though you are Curry & Arab iirc: I myself have about 30% Anglo ancestry, funny part is one side of it is Saxon whilst the other half is Norman.
Well I'm english in morality, intellect, tastes and preferences and as we all know personality is more important than race

i would rather have 7+ inch circumcised dick than below 6 uncircumcised, at least it would give me some confidence.
Me too but it still sucks to be cut.

I tagged you once in the past month? I'll forgive your ignorance of the English language given you are cr*atian
thats not what i meant but whatever ricordanza, ill be a gentleman to you since theres always a chance youll show bobs and vegana to me :feelsYall:

as far as i know it reduces sensitivity of glans penis
How come I still cum loads and I fuck the Fleshlight like crazy and I leak pre so much. Am I an exception???

View attachment 1048717
Same but I guess you power through all the men coping to bring you down for something you didn't ask for. KEEP FUCKING SEXBOTS IN VIDOEGAME

How come I still cum loads and I fuck the Fleshlight like crazy and I leak pre so much. Am I an exception?
You're relying on the weaker nerves in the shaft of your dick. Your dick would feel even better if you were uncut.

Annie Potts Comedy GIF by CBS

TBH, the way circumcucked men talk about circumcision unironically makes me feel misandrist. At least women had the common sense to fight against cultural practices that included chopping off bits of their vagina. Now it’s only practiced in literal third-world shitholes except for labiaplasties which are entirely optional and only for completely deranged, schizo women.

Men are so dumb and isolationist that they refused to work together and kill this dumb cultural practice, so it continues even in modern nations to this day and continues to sprout up again and again.

>Hurr, who cares if I literally surgically remove a functional part of my penis as long as it’s big

Like how can men be this fucking stupid? If you tell a man that removing part of his liver makes it not work as good, he gets it. Tell him that removing part of his cock makes it work not as good, and he copes and pretends whatever organ was removed doesn’t matter.

I’m convinced it’s some mental defense mechanism to keep men from straight up killing themselves whenever they become permanently injured. In the same way men can lose all their limbs and still want to live, a man can be circumcised, and his brain twists itself into a pretzel to convince him it’s a good thing and he shouldn’t blow his brains out.

>Hehe, look at this queers that enjoy having a penis
>Liking your own penis is gay

Back to your point though, it’s much easier to make a woman cum with an unmutilated cock. No, this isn’t a new idea. This has been known since Ancient Egypt, and it’s partly why it was done, because they didn’t want men sexually satisfying their wives. Hence, circumcision. You’re better off with a 6in uncut cock than a 7in cut cock, but let’s face facts, most men in America are cut with small cocks. The average dick size here is 5.5 (literally an inch smaller than Europe lmao), and they’re all cut.

Honestly, the more I listen to normie men talk about circumcision, the less convinced I am that men are the smarter gender. Maybe we have more geniuses, but we have to be dumber on average. Or at least less self aware.

Bill Gates Smile GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Yes, I know circumcised women support FGM 80% of the time, but that’s far lower than circumcised men I imagine. Also, women almost completely eradicated FGM, but men are convinced they need to spread MGM to the ends of the Earth. Bill Gates literally spends billions of his own money circumcising African boys. Like why? How the fuck does that benefit Bill?

My uncircumcised penis head is so sensitive it hurts even if a piece of clothing accidentally touches it and there's no cure for it except circumcising so consider yourself lucky

@WacoGoesDown suffers from the same disease
Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

Circumcision only cures that because the dick tip dries up so much it ends up covered in a protein shell just to survive. That’s like saying removing your eyelids is a cure for dry eyes.

Nigga, just get a Manhood Canada. They’re cock sleeves designed to prevent chafing in circumcised men, but they’d probably work for your problem. It just goes over the head, and the silk fabric prevents the dick tip from getting irritated by your cotton underwear.

Circumcision only cures that because the dick tip dries up so much it ends up covered in a protein shell just to survive.
Just put some aloe vera gel on it
Nigga, just get a Manhood Canada. They’re cock sleeves designed to prevent chafing in circumcised men, but they’d probably work for your problem. It just goes over the head, and the silk fabric prevents the dick tip from getting irritated by your cotton underwear.
No I'll just keep my foreskin. I don't see myself having sex in the near future so we'll cross that bridge when we get to it

View attachment 1048717
Randy Savage Deal With It GIF

Tbh, my current cope is that if there is a good and just God out there, he will give me a better shot at life after this one. This life is a silly gag, and He will realize he fucked over a genuinely good man and reincarnate me as a tall, uncut Chad.

If there is no God (I believe there is), then I will simply go black and none of this fucked up, unsaveable world matters.

I still have hope that God will reincarnate me into the life that I deserve. There’s no reason I, a man who has done no harm to anyone, should suffer the fate I was handed. Just as Job received his reward for his suffering eventually, so will I.