Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am crying because of how lonely i am

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
its currently 6am and i have no one to speak to i have been bullied my whole life. my family ingores me and no one even likes me and i hate it i cant believe i am rotting everyday and being lonely. when i heard the phrase no one cares about u i thought it was a joke but then i realized it was fucking true

relax bro , try to sleep it off , we are all in this .
i understand you i truly do .

relax bro , try to sleep it off , we are all in this .
i understand you i truly do .
yeah u right we all suffer man but i find it hard to sleep for some reason

its currently 6am and i have no one to speak to i have been bullied my whole life. my family ingores me and no one even likes me and i hate it i cant believe i am rotting everyday and being lonely. when i heard the phrase no one cares about u i thought it was a joke but then i realized it was fucking true
Many of us are as lonely as you, don't be like that. We're here for when you need to vent about some shit . Stay strong brocel :feelsthink:

The last time i did that, I was 15

Many of us are as lonely as you, don't be like that. We're here for when you need to vent about some shit . Stay strong brocel :feelsthink:
yeah i will try to stay strong dude but till when i cant keep going forward

yeah u right we all suffer man but i find it hard to sleep for some reason
we all do think of us too , we all find it hard to sleep and wake-up early , because we have nothing to look for in the day .

yet to be honest iam trying to fix my sleepy time , nothing like waking up early and having nice breakfast with coffee
brutal dude i dont even have breakfeast

brutal dude i dont even have breakfeast
you should start to coffemmax during the day it's great and will motivate you .
dont use it at night of course :feelsstudy:

I mean we're in it together :cryfeels::cryfeels:
how old are you?? :feelswhere:

yeah i dont do coffe sorry brocel
we need you strong beeee stronger and fight fight fight
of course after you sleep now :feelzez:

tomorrow you're going to wake up and decide to be better .:feelzez:

we need you strong beeee stronger and fight fight fight
of course after you sleep now :feelzez:

tomorrow you're going to wake up and decide to be better .:feelzez:
yeah hopefully or else i will keep suffering

Drink some vodka

Boyo me too. I have been like that for over 40 years. You know, it is going to get numb some time and you don't feel anything anymore.
I also converted to Islam.

Boyo me too. I have been like that for over 40 years. You know, it is going to get numb some time and you don't feel anything anymore.
Did you really convert?

When?

Oh nice man I am muslim too also how old are u

Did you really convert?

When?
About 7 years ago. "Really" well they haven't cut my foreskin yet. But I follow the teachings of the book.
Stopped drinking and such, it made me a bit better at least my head.

Oh nice man I am muslim too also how old are u
I'm over 50 boyo, if you are muslim then we are brothers.

About 7 years ago. "Really" well they haven't cut my foreskin yet. But I follow the teachings of the book.

That's awesome. May Allah help you and guide you. I'm also Muslim.

Yeah nice to meet u man I am 18 btw

It's literally like a drug to me. I know very well it doesn't heal anything, and when it ends, sometimes even before I'm just reminded of how excruciatingly lonely I am. And despite that, I can't get enough of it.

I tell you, a fucking drug.