Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am depressed

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Just saw this thread (https://incels.is/Thread-I-am-HAPPY) with the title "I am Happy" and wanted also to show my feelings by putting it in the title.

Fuck society, its all about looks, good face=have a big social circle, good friends, a nice wife, a good job, more conversations even if i dont see a point in talking with people about anything since its always the same boring shit. 

I dont want to be chad, just a guy who dont gets judged for his ethnicity, big nose, non existent jawline etc. (halo effect). Why is society so shit?

me too brother but i've started taking anti depressants yesterday and today, hopefully they help

I have many mood swings.I can be opimistic in one situation and completely hopeless in the other

lostcel said:
me too brother but i've started taking anti depressants yesterday and today, hopefully they help

i feel for you. I will/dont want to take any pills. I would feel more weak if id take them

Facade said:
I have many mood swings.I can be opimistic in one situation and completely hopeless in the other

optimistic about what if i may ask?

Allblueeeee said:
i feel for you. I will/dont want to take any pills. I would feel more weak if id take them

optimistic about what if i may ask?

Escaping Inceldom

I have been depressed for atleast 2-3 years now. I just dont see the point of anything anymore its just a cycle of LDAR, apply for jobs get rejected. repeat.

I am on antidepressants too

Allblueeeee said:
Just saw this thread (https://incels.is/Thread-I-am-HAPPY) with the title "I am Happy" and wanted also to show my feelings by putting it in the title.

Fuck society, its all about looks, good face=have a big social circle, good friends, a nice wife, a good job, more conversations even if i dont see a point in talking with people about anything since its always the same boring shit. 

I dont want to be chad, just a guy who dont gets judged for his ethnicity, big nose, non existent jawline etc. (halo effect). Why is society so shit?

are you kurdish or a turk living abroad ?

Allblueeeee said:

Bro you're a gl high t ethnic tho.

You could be Chadlite after lifting for a year or two

Allblueeeee said:
why don't you want to take your pills, i mean u are already in a pretty weak position already and they might help you out

A happy incel just isn't natural. It's got to be cope, short-term in nature or being mental.

You cannot be happy if you are not chad

rotandrise said:
are you kurdish or a turk living abroad ?

Turk living abroud

Virginp0wers said:
I have been depressed for atleast 2-3 years now. I just dont see the point of anything anymore its just a cycle of LDAR, apply for jobs get rejected. repeat.

Gl guys would get the job with ease even if his iq sould be -10 than yours. He would be seen as more confident

blackpill_incel said:
Bro you're a gl high t ethnic tho.

You could be Chadlite after lifting for a year or two

Thanks bro but whenever i see my giant nose i get depressed because its not aestetic

Allblueeeee said:
Turk living abroud

Gl guys would get the job with ease even if his iq sould be -10 than yours. He would be seen as more confident

Thanks bro but whenever i see my giant nose i get depressed because its not aestetic

Big noses are okay for men as long as the rest of your face is good, which yours is

blackpill_incel said:
Big noses are okay for men as long as the rest of your face is good, which yours is

tbh you give me hope but there is nobody else who think the same. My fat nose is just a big turn off

Fuck you OP. You got like a 90% in Photofeeler in ATTRACTIVENESS. LMFAO. I got like a 10-20%. I can't wait to die.

anincelforlifelol said:
Fuck you OP. You got like a 90% in Photofeeler in ATTRACTIVENESS. LMFAO. I got like a 10-20%. I can't wait to die.

u this site srs? Lachowski got there average results lmao. Photofeeler is just a big cope

Allblueeeee said:
u this site srs? Lachowski got there average results lmao. Photofeeler is just a big cope

No YOU'RE coping. If I'm ugly and the site is cope then why was my rating so poor? I'll tell you why, because I'm fucking ugly you goddamn fucking curry. Fuck you. I fucking hate you goddamn youngcel pieces of shit. You fucking faggots ruin everything. You have no issues with your looks. You dumb asses just are fucked in the head. GOOODDDD @FaceandLMS teach this stupid kid a lesson.

anincelforlifelol said:
No YOU'RE coping. If I'm ugly and the site is cope then why was my rating so poor? I'll tell you why, because I'm fucking ugly you goddamn fucking curry. Fuck you. I fucking hate you goddamn youngcel pieces of shit. You fucking faggots ruin everything. You have no issues with your looks. You dumb asses just are fucked in the head. GOOODDDD @FaceandLMS teach this stupid kid a lesson.

stop this shit. I got rated 4.5 by one of the best raters in this site ( @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Framecel222[/font]+ I got the curry deficite which puts me in a strong 4/10. You dont know how it is as an curry in the western, btw the pics ive uploaded on photofeeler are far away so that the raters cant see my huge subhuman nose

Allblueeeee said:
stop this shit. I got rated 4.5 by one of the best raters in this site ( @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Framecel222[/font]+ I got the curry deficite which puts me in a strong 4/10. You dont know how it is as an curry in the western, btw the pics ive uploaded on photofeeler are far away so that the raters cant see my huge subhuman nose

Lol at Framecel being one of the "best raters" on this site. He's another mentalcel dumb ass. Already seen your pics and you are above 4. Stop the nonsensical bullshit. You just have a fried up brain. And I fucking hate you people, because it's like no one on this site has issues with their face, just their head. It's becoming Lookism all over again.

anincelforlifelol said:
Lol at Framecel being one of the "best raters" on this site. He's another mentalcel dumb ass. Already seen your pics and you are above 4. Stop the nonsensical bullshit. You just have a fried up brain. And I fucking hate you people, because it's like no one on this site has issues with their face, just their head. It's becoming Lookism all over again.

sub5=death+curry=death+fat nose=death, asymetric face = death

there is a reason why i got bullied for my subhuman ugly face. Ive never ever got a match on tinder you fucking stupid

I saw youre oic you should be able to get a gf.
Are you a virigin did girls ever shiw some interest in you op?

Incel_Dikshit said:
I saw youre oic you should be able to get a gf.
Are you a virigin did girls ever shiw some interest in you op?

Never had a gf, virgin, kissless, hugless, not even 1 conversation with a girl on whatsapp. I dont know. How should i know if they have interest if they dont talk to me ..

Allblueeeee said:
I got rated 4.5 by one of the best raters in this site ( @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Framecel222[/font]

LOLLOLOLOL

figures you'd say something like that. hey, im going to rate you a 1. am i now one of the best raters in the site?

retarded_dumbshit said:
LOLLOLOLOL

figures you'd say something like that. hey, im going to rate you a 1. am i now one of the best raters in the site?

this guy has over 3k posts here wtf. I think he should be experienced at this rating thing

The only cure is to let go and become a hermit.

Allblueeeee said:
this guy has over 3k posts here wtf. I think he should be experienced at this rating thing

why would post count and the ability to rate objectively be related? i have a feeling that the only reason that you are calling him one of the best raters in this site is because he rated you low. both you and him are relatively normal looking and rate yourselves very low, so it makes sense to me that you group up together.

people that really know they're ugly wouldn't post their pictures for everyone to see, but both of you are happy with making your faces public.

qYFomoi.jpg

Allblueeeee said:
Never had a gf, virgin, kissless, hugless, not even 1 conversation with a girl on whatsapp. I dont know. How should i know if they have interest if they dont talk to me ..

Lol you can see if a girl likes you even when you dont talk to her:
She will make eye contact if you look at her she will look to her sides or to the ground.
She will touch her hair, play with her hair, adjust her hair, she will touch her face while you talking to her, she will bite on her lips, she wil put her shoulders behind and her chest Forward. 
When sitting her feet are pointed to you (if you sit infront of her it means jackshit)
They will imitate youre body language, they will laugh really fast, they will touch you... etc enough to know dont be a morron and look at youre surroundings.

Incel_Dikshit said:
She will make eye contact if you look at her she will look to her sides or to the ground.
She will touch her hair, play with her hair, adjust her hair, she will touch her face while you talking to her, she will bite on her lips, she wil put her shoulders behind and her chest Forward. 
When sitting her feet are pointed to you (if you sit infront of her it means jackshit)
They will imitate youre body language, they will laugh really fast, they will touch you... etc enough to know dont be a morron and look at youre surroundings.

she will make eye contact: I try to avoid any eye contact with a girl since i am afraid that they feel annoyed of me by looking away which would make my self esteem much lower than it is rn

2. body language: tbh i dont talk rly to girls so i dont know this 

3. feet: probably works only if youre in school

4. laughing etc: i dont know

Tbh these signs would make somebody so paranoid. These signs only works for really GL guys, normies can only get girls with social skills and if youre naturally an introverted person it doesnt work ::(

There was 1 girl in school who had probably interest in me but she was way to pretty for my standarts(she was blonde and her ex was also an easy 6/10 arian guy) As an ethnic you have it worse in the western

Incel_Dikshit said:

But still thank you about the detailed response. Do you have had any experience with girls? How you know that all?

Allblueeeee said:

she will make eye contact: I try to avoid any eye contact with a girl since i am afraid that they feel annoyed of me by looking away which would make my self esteem much lower than it is rn

2. body language: tbh i dont talk rly to girls so i dont know this 

3. feet: probably works only if youre in school

4. laughing etc: i dont know

Tbh these signs would make somebody so paranoid. These signs only works for really GL guys, normies can only get girls with social skills and if youre naturally an introverted person it doesnt work ::(

There was 1 girl in school who had probably interest in me but she was way to pretty for my standarts(she was blonde and her ex was also an easy 6/10 arian guy) As an ethnic you have it worse in the western

But still thank you about the detailed response. Do you have had any experience with girls? How you know that all?

No worry bro i just want to help a fellow ethnic incel in the west out. We are brothers and need ti help each other. Any way yeah ive got some experience with girls these are the girls who had shown interest in me, i played along and stopped eventually cuzz they were ugly soo no p in v for me im...
Im on the same boat as you, i almost never make eye contact now, they only want chad tbh. Its useless i dont want to bother them like you said and i dont want to give them that high class feeling.
Lesson of today only ask girls out when you can see that they are shown interrest, you cant force them to go on a date with you and it will destroy of youre selfesteem. So i never asked a women out but the thing is you get the ugly girls when je take my method lol. Anyhow i have to say if you keep like this you will never get a gf get out there and observe youre surroundings, unless you have arranged marriage like me its chill. My mom said she will get me a gf when the time is right jfl....
I did alot of research in the past about these things..

i'm going to assume everyone here is a fakecel until otherwise, but, if you are indeed ugly, then your depression is the realest out there. Nothing beats ugliness induced severe depression

I'm 5'4 and ethnic, lol