Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am FAT

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
I love tasty food so much it's the greatest pleasure in my life, I'm going to eat slop until I die of cardiac arrest, I'm a fat retarded schizo coomer ugly balding nigger loser NEET :owo:

Lose weight and you might feel better about yourself.
It's better to be a healthy incel rather than a morbidly obese one.

Lose weight and you might feel better about yourself.
It's better to be a healthy incel rather than a morbidly obese one.
COPE, I've been SKINNY before and I was still a depressed TRVECEL

COPE, I've been SKINNY before and I was still a depressed TRVECEL
Being fat is just uncomfortable. Your body feels bigger, your skin feels tighter and less ventilated; you get hotter easier and your clothes are heavier and you feel more sluggish. It's just a less comfortable position to be in. Not to mention fat makes you estrogenic and more hysterical/foid-like. Your mental health might improve if you maintain a healthy weight, that's all.

I can't gain weight no matter what for some reason. No matter how much I eat or how less I move it always stays the same.
It's called having a MOGGER high metabolism genetics

Being fat is just uncomfortable. Your body feels bigger, your skin feels tighter and less ventilated; you get hotter easier and your clothes are heavier and you feel more sluggish. It's just a less comfortable position to be in. Not to mention fat makes you estrogenic and more hysterical/foid-like. Your mental health might improve if you maintain a healthy weight, that's all.
All true, but food still tastes good

I love tasty food so much it's the greatest pleasure in my life, I'm going to eat slop until I die of cardiac arrest, I'm a fat retarded schizo coomer ugly balding nigger loser NEET :owo:
Based goyslop enjoyer:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It's bad. I'm being mixed with a girl due to my long hair and skinny body.
60933.jpg

If I did a face reveal I'd actually be mixed up with a girl by at least one fifth. That's the worst part
You will never beat the allegations :feelskek:

the best cope is eating fast food, untill you finish it at least

Based, life sucks anyway.

I’m technically not fat but I feel like an obese man from the uk accustomed to beer and fish and chips.

Fatcels are trucels tbh

FATCELS UNITE

Ive been eating nothing but delicious fast food lately :ahegao:

Five guys, dennys, mcdonalds, chipotle make life worth living

I just had mcdonalds though I knew I will feel like shit

I ate it anyway

Idk why I do this to myself