Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am genetic trash

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Imagine living in a European country surrounded by people where the average height is over 6' 0'' when your height is only exactly 5'9''. It never even began for manlets when even teens height mog you and 50% of the women are your height or taller.

Mogger. I am a 5'3 giga-truecel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Netherlands?

makes no difference really. Manlet is manlet.

Maybe a guy my height has better chances than a shorter manlet with a landwhale who never showers and is on welfare. Is that something to look forward to in life?

Screenshot 2024 03 03 140345Screenshot 2024 03 03 140431

being any ethnic besides turkish in germany is brutal
whats so special about been Turkish? The average Turk male gets face mogged by the average Syrian for example. There are not many rice, currys etc thats why I said Syrians but still the average Turk gets mogged by other ethnics.

I would agree if you said Afghans, curry janitors for example those guys get mogged by everybody

whats so special about been Turkish? The average Turk male gets face mogged by the average Syrian for example. There are not many rice, currys etc thats why I said Syrians but still the average Turk gets mogged by other ethnics.

I would agree if you said Afghans, curry janitors for example those guys get mogged by everybody
bc there are shutload of turks in germany

better to be a majority ethnic there

Syrians in Germany are horrendous

Syrians in Germany are horrendous
yes there are many low smv Syrians but the "average" Syrian mogs the "average" Turk. Also dont confuse Syrians with Iranians, Kurds, Afghans. I know to a European everybody is "Syrian" or "muslim" but know the differences