Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am getting increasingly more hostile to autismpill-denying blue pilled copers on this forum

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date

Behold an autist with intellectual disability being chemically castrated during puberty because he has anger issues.

The not-so-implicit assumption is that he'll never have any degree of sexual success, so it doesn't matter anyway.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: That's a human rights violation. And how fucked up is it that they are so black pilled they know the autist can't ever get laid, and yet, if I were to point out the fact that foids don't want to date average and below autists, they screech and shout "muh soggy knees!" :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Autism can prevent becoming a betabux. But if you're attractive, no retard will make me think you're incel because of autism. You'll be "cute" with your weirdness. Attractive people can't lose on sexual market.
Well yeah, but I'm below average in attractiveness. But people on here seem to always make the assumption that if I'm a mentalcel, I must just be a "shy" Chad, which is absolutely not the case.