Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am going to gamble with bank loan money

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
I took the largest loan available to me. I deposited the money to ToS yesterday, It should clear today. I am going to spend it all on 0dte options. :dab::feelshaha:

I'll flip a coin to tell you if that's a good decision, because Greycels' life is left to chance.
Heads: Good decision
Tails: Terrible decision
End result: Tails

veno.bet already lost all my savings

I'll flip a coin to tell you if that's a good decision, because Greycels' life is left to chance.
Heads: Good decision
Tails: Terrible decision
End result: Tails
Brutal, no sympathy for GrAYs tho :feelskek:

high iq:feelshaha::feelsrope:

Just joking, low iq move. Some people deserve to be slaves after reading what intend to do

just watch some of those cartel execution videos vidoes and realize that's probably what awaits you

Shouldve thought of this a few days ago. Puts on BBBY would've been easy money.

Now... I dunno

Or wait until options are available for HKD and then buy puts

Last edited:
Good luck with that

Gl fucking up your life kek

Most retarded .is user

Do it, I did the same almost a year ago and I'll have to wage it up for about 3-5 months to recover from it. Might be different for you.

gone christmas GIF

Should have just invested in stocks

I played the ATM and won big!

I gambled away credit cards when I was an addict. It isn't as dramatic as it sounds. You just pay the minimum payments every week. I also gambled £2000 bank overdraft

The future is a god obeyed in exchange for the lie of some distant future utopia. Gamble away and have fun

Funny thing is after blowing up majority of my account yesterday morning, I opened a final position afternoon. Now I closed that final position for %50 gains, but if I did hold it until close I would have made all my money back + profits. (pos was SPY 426 C - I opened it at 0.10 closed at 0.15 - right after I closed it shoot up to 0.45 and saw an ath of 1.20 before close. Fuck my luck)

Last edited:
I am up 50% now

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

No more whores, I will gamble with every single penny that I have from now on.

We have a saying in Turkish something like
“Those who lost in love win in gamble”

I will play the ATM tomorrow bro!

Wish me lucky!