Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am hatred incarnate

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
My heart is darkest than the deepest depths of the hades, I am black hearted, I am callous, sadistic, fearless, I'm a motherfucking monster. Satan ain't got shit on me, I'm the dark lord in this motherfucka. If you ever find me in the streets you better not fuck with me.

@Yezd lurk more GrAYfag

go fuck stacey and fuck off

wow what a badass

ōng mā nī bēi mēi hòng
ōng mā nī bēi mēi hòng
ōng mā nī bēi mēi hòng
Gbresdfcfw

I should be scared of you?, I'm edgy too but not so much

My heart is darkest than the deepest depths of the hades, I am black hearted, I am callous, sadistic, fearless, I'm a motherfucking monster. Satan ain't got shit on me, I'm the dark lord in this motherfucka. If you ever find me in the streets you better not fuck with me.

@Idlevillagercel a more accurate term to describe you would be fag incarnate

ōng mā nī bēi mēi hòng
ōng mā nī bēi mēi hòng
ōng mā nī bēi mēi hòng
View attachment 458878
:what:
I should be scared of you?, I'm edgy too but not so much
If you saw me irl yes you should fear and respect me
@Idlevillagercel a more accurate term to describe you would be fag incarnate
Keep seething homo, I will never fuck your prolapsed rectum cuz I'm an actual man and not one of those top boi fuckers you probably fantasize about. Go look for a partner somewhere else

A remainder to the underworld demons: you ain't got shit on me

I'm gonna fuck y'all

If you’re so badass you will send me your pics so I can distribute them among my network of intelligence agencies and declare you as a top priority target. Nothing more badass than being on the hit list of every major intelligence agency around the globe.

If you’re so badass you will send me your pics so I can distribute them among my network of intelligence agencies and declare you as a top priority target. Nothing more badass than being on the hit list of every major intelligence agency around the globe.
Pss your (((agency))) is so incompetent they can't even hack into our shit they have you going around the forum asking for pics, that doesn't impress me at all :feelsjuice:

Pss your (((agency))) is so incompetent they can't even hack into our shit they have you going around the forum asking for pics, that doesn't impress me at all :feelsjuice:
pretty please

:dafuckfeels: :worryfeels: glowing like a star
jfl kekked hard at this, based

IT will showcase this for sure

hatemogs me
:lul::lul::lul:

Have you been listening to Slipknot while making this post?

12-year-old kid with poor grammar tries to be edgy and fails. Just like with everything in his life. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Bitch I'm a darktriadmaxxed south American macho alpha living in the jungle. I couldn't give a single fuck about your stupid english, primal violence is my mother language :feelsjuice: