Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so disabled that even my mother wants to put me in a disabled home

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
A doctor said when I was 6 years old that I would never live independently.
Mom said she didn't want to believe him.
When I came of age at some point she also said that I had no chance of surviving in the world and that they were trying to find a disabled home for me when I got older.
My life was so shitty.
Nobody ever believed in me and at some point I'll die alone in some disabled home while others have friends, fun and success.
Others have a nice life and party with friends on the weekend.
I swear I've never been invited to a birthday except sometimes by my own family.
My life is fucked up.

Disabled home is a blessing

If you were rotting on the streets, you’d end up dead or in jail

When I came of age at some point she also said that I had no chance of surviving in the world and that they were trying to find a disabled home for me when I got older.
My life was so shitty.
Nobody ever believed in me and at some point I'll die alone in some disabled home while others have friends, fun and success.
I swear I've never been invited to a birthday except sometimes by my own family.
My life is fucked up.
kek same here
my parents were also told i would never live normal life
and would need support
they ignored it

it didnt work out of course, i was homeless for a while and shit

now im trying to get on disability (its my only chance, or I will die)

I was classified as severely disabled at a very early age.
Where you come from?
Why hasn't the doctor done it yet?

I would struggle to live on my own because im socially retarded and lazy.

kek same here
my parents were also told i would never live normal life
and would need support
they ignored it

it didnt work out of course, i was homeless for a while and shit

If you r homeless and sERiously struggling to survive, it’s a good idea to “pretend” to be a complete lunatic and fully clown-maxx, Start waving your arms around and screaming, shouting on the street, eventually someone will call police and aftER being evaluated by a medical team, you will be diagnosed as mentally ill and placed in a psychiatric institution, as long as you wERe able to put on a believable and convincing “act”.

It’s much bettER than dying and/or ending up in Jail.

Last edited:
My life was so shitty.
My life is fucked up.
It’s not so bad TBH.

You get three hots and a cot and some of the food is actually tasty.

Can you go in brothels alone?

maybe the best option. Sometimes it's better to be dead than to live a painful life and die alone anyway.

The only thing stopping me from killing myself, is the lack of access to quick and painless methods of suicide.

If only I had a gun, I’d blow my brains out and I’d do it on a crowded train or bus to traumatise people in my final moments JFL (only aftER making the world a bettER place first, if you know what I mean). Too bad my country has strict gun control

Brutal

At least you have a Mother who cares about you

If you r homeless and sERiously struggling to survive, it’s a good idea to “pretend” to be a complete lunatic and fully clown-maxx, Start waving your arms around and screaming, shouting on the street, eventually someone will call police and aftER being evaluated by a medical team, you will be diagnosed as mentally ill and placed in a psychiatric institution, as long as you wERe able to put on a believable and convincing “act”.

i was already in mental intituation few years ago
there is no choice, i will end up homeless again or on disability, because im too retarded to sustain myself

I was classified as severely disabled at a very early age.
Where you come from?
Why hasn't the doctor done it yet?
im in germany.
My parents rejected the doctors orders when i was a child
they said i would never be able to read or do shit like tie shoelaces
my parents just ignoremaxxed for 20 years while I was suffering through public school system and shit

eventually i was put in mental hospital and later became homeless.
Then i stopped being homeless and now I have social workers that try to help me
my disability level is 50% where I live, but that doesnt mean much because the support offices in my country dont give a fuck.
Like one social worker told me he knows a dude who has 100% disability rating and they still want to force him to work.
Thats impossible of course.

Its not a choice for me, they tried to make me maintain a job twice in the past, and each time I almost roped. FIrst time I was put in mental ward for 2 months, second time i wanted to sui and became homeless.

That's called infantilization and it's a form of emotional abuse. You have to cut ties with every single one of those people and try to survive on your own.

Last edited:
We should have an incel neet house at some point

At least u don't have to work and get food and bedding every day so its a viable option

What's your disability? 'tism?
Aspi, pathological poor eyesight, weak bones, crooked back, difficulty breathing due to crooked nasal wall.
A doctor even wanted to give more diagnoses back then, but my mother then took me to another one.

Do you have a raceplay fetish or why is your name "whitefeminineboy" ?

Just let yourself get abused by caretakers and get fed drugs against your will theory

BettER than freezing to death or dying from hungER on the streets as a homeless bum, or ending up in jail to be raped by a pack of niggERs

Man, you've got a friend here

The only thing stopping me from killing myself, is the lack of access to quick and painless methods of suicide.

If only I had a gun, I’d blow my brains out and I’d do it on a crowded train or bus to traumatise people in my final moments JFL (only aftER making the world a bettER place first, if you know what I mean). Too bad my country has strict gun control
Based , there are othER ways but you will Most likely end Up a vegetable . What would Be hell .

Florida man max. Sounds better than jail, or homelessness.