Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am so unmasculine.

Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
God I sometimes realize I can't even blame women for not wanting me, I'm so un-masculine...

Grew up a nerd, not doing sports, not socializing enough with other boys, not talking about girls. I was severely retarded in the girls department.

Now the result is me. Mid-twenties, 5'8, skinny fat, an abnormally high pitched voice for a guy (think of a boy whose voice is halfway-through voice change, so not a child voice but not a post-puberty one either), and for whatever reason I have much less body strength than my peers. I realized this last month when trying to do push-ups and pull-ups with them, I was the only one unable to do a single pull up.

Even one overweight guy, but with muscles, mogged me by doing several. I've not been working out for years but I don't think any of those guys have worked out consistently either. I'm just a weakling, a half-finished man.

Even my head proportions look somewhat closer to those of a child, very round with chubby cheeks, and abnormally big compared to the rest of my body. I also have a rather weak frame.

Other than that, I'm relatively hairy, which perfects the joke :feelskek:
I don't know what kind of godforsaken pubertal development trouble I had, but I'm almost sure there must be something. There's too many hints that something went wrong.

your ugly , you get it now?

there are some man born with gynocymastia ( having insane tits development )

jfl at genetics being backwards

your ugly , you get it now?

there are some man born with gynocymastia ( having insane tits development )

jfl at genetics being backwards
i also have moderate man boobs, but these I think are just a result of being skinny fat

It's not just ugly, it's also severely un-masculine. I feel under-masculinized, even the people in this forum would probably make fun of lie for having a high-pitched voice, I'm really fucked...

I am pretty feminine looking and girls have sometimes bullied me that I look like a child or look young, but other than that i'm pretty good looking.

I am pretty feminine looking and girls have sometimes bullied me that I look like a child or look young, but other than that i'm pretty good looking.
I literally had a girl at uni when I was 18 tell me that I looked much younger than my age, maybe 14...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I literally had a girl at uni when I was 18 tell me that I looked much younger than my age, maybe 14...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Suifuel. A waitress once said I looked like 12 when I was 18. My nieces once said me and my brother were still children when we were 18 jfl. I have heard this so many times. It's probably because of my dad's genes he looks really young. I think girls assume i'm young, immature and inexperienced, so they don't see me as a sexual candidate.

what is your race, if you don't mind me asking

legit when i look at myself i dont blame women

God I sometimes realize I can't even blame women for not wanting me, I'm so un-masculine...

Grew up a nerd, not doing sports, not socializing enough with other boys, not talking about girls. I was severely retarded in the girls department.

Now the result is me. Mid-twenties, 5'8, skinny fat, an abnormally high pitched voice for a guy (think of a boy whose voice is halfway-through voice change, so not a child voice but not a post-puberty one either), and for whatever reason I have much less body strength than my peers. I realized this last month when trying to do push-ups and pull-ups with them, I was the only one unable to do a single pull up.

Even one overweight guy, but with muscles, mogged me by doing several. I've not been working out for years but I don't think any of those guys have worked out consistently either. I'm just a weakling, a half-finished man.

Even my head proportions look somewhat closer to those of a child, very round with chubby cheeks, and abnormally big compared to the rest of my body. I also have a rather weak frame.

I don't know what kind of godforsaken pubertal development trouble I had, but I'm almost sure there must be something. There's too many hints that something went wrong.
I did most things normies did but I’m still here due puberty going really wrong with my body, my body is disproportionate and looks absolutely ridiculous,I was somewhat attractive way before puberty though, when I was a kid ,I wish puberty was good for me, you’re not alone mate I’m fit but I have chubby cheeks too , possibly the worst trait a man can have, and it doesn’t go away with losing weight either I’m gonna do surgery probably

maybe be a classic case of lack of testosterone, fortunately the treatment for that, look for a doctor if possible, I also had a lot of feminine traits, but even so I think it's more important that you stop acting like a fag, in history there have been many men with disadvantages that were respected.

what is your race, if you don't mind me asking
I'm half white half middle eastern, and not white passing
Suifuel. A waitress once said I looked like 12 when I was 18. My nieces once said me and my brother were still children when we were 18 jfl. I have heard this so many times. It's probably because of my dad's genes he looks really young. I think girls assume i'm young, immature and inexperienced, so they don't see me as a sexual candidate.
yes same here. they probably think that I'm 18-20 when I'm nearing 24. It's really tough.
Also people don't respect me because of it.

Its hard man. Don't know what to tell you.
maybe be a classic case of lack of testosterone, fortunately the treatment for that, look for a doctor if possible, I also had a lot of feminine traits, but even so I think it's more important that you stop acting like a fag, in history there have been many men with disadvantages that were respected.
Unfortunately it isn't that, at least not a lack of test now. Got tested last year and actually had above average T.

What is imo probable is Ilacked T during my adolescence. I didn't really feel an urge to masturbate like others, and I only started because I heard of it through classmates. Ofc once I discovered how good it felt I kept on doing it :feelsohh:
I did most things normies did but I’m still here due puberty going really wrong with my body, my body is disproportionate and looks absolutely ridiculous,I was somewhat attractive way before puberty though, when I was a kid ,I wish puberty was good for me, you’re not alone mate I’m fit but I have chubby cheeks too , possibly the worst trait a man can have, and it doesn’t go away with losing weight either I’m gonna do surgery probably
do you also have a disproportionately big and round head? that's what kills me, how my head is really round.

ofc it comes second to the high pitched voice, the strength of how off-putting this must be to women cannot be overstated.

Last edited:
Same. I was asked to show ID by a foid cashier when buying an energy drink (15 age limit), I'm 24.

Don't worship foids. :incel:
Masculinity is a social construct.

Don't worship foids. :incel:
Masculinity is a social construct.
I don't worship them. I just cannot look away from my major failos. They are so major that they point to developmental disorders in my teenage years, not just ugliness. Imagine being ugly, short, ethnic with a high pitched voice. That's me. Welcome to hell.

I don't worship them. I just cannot look away from my major failos. They are so major that they point to developmental disorders in my teenage years, not just ugliness. Imagine being ugly, short, ethnic with a high pitched voice. That's me. Welcome to hell.
I'm 5'10/178 at best. Nobody will say I am tall or above average (and we have tallcels here). I'm ugly and balding. My health isn't good either. My voice is strange too. I think your voice is your genetics plus it depends on your height unironically to some degree. On average, the taller you are, the deeper your voice is. But it doesn't mean any tall guy has a deep voice or any short guy has a high-pitched voice.

I'm 5'10/178 at best. Nobody will say I am tall or above average (and we have tallcels here). I'm ugly and balding. My health isn't good either. My voice is strange too. I think your voice is your genetics plus it depends on your height unironically to some degree. On average, the taller you are, the deeper your voice is. But it doesn't mean any tall guy has a deep voice or any short guy has a high-pitched voice.
yes, I agree it's correlated to height with the resonance in the chest cavities. Ironically, my father is short with a super deep very masculine voice.

yes, I agree it's correlated to height with the resonance in the chest cavities. Ironically, my father is short with a super deep very masculine voice.
And my father is almost 6' with a normal voice.

I must admit that the one luck stroke I had is not being balding and having good facial hair (tho the latter doesn't matter much). I understand how hard it must be.
And my father is almost 6' with a normal voice.
How tall is you matha ?
My mother is dwarf tier at 152cm and my father is 168 cm. I'm lucky I even made it to 173.

Last edited:
It should be a fucking crime to not have your kid play a sport or exercise in his adolescence

As long as you aren't as unmasculine as these degenerates then you're a king in my eyes brocel, if it means anything.

Screen Shot 2021 05 18 at 101905 AM

I also can't do a pullup with the back of my hands facing me ... I can do push-ups but that's not hard when you're like 60kg or 132 pounds, and no matter how many you do, no one will take you serious. They will immediately dismiss all of that as easy because you are a lightweight and then laugh at you, bully you, maybe spit on you and throw rocks at you etc. because they know you are too fragile to defend yourself. I could never intimidate anyone and if I tried they'd burst out laughing.

I have been lifting weights for several years (with breaks in between) but I still have a hunchback, a very tiny frame and am still very fragile and weak. I'm weaker than the average male even though I'm both taller and much more experienced in lifting weights than the average man is. It makes me so mad to see normies lifting for the first time, benching much more than me. It's always the same, they also always hand- and wristmog me, just like many foids do. It's not my fault that my wrists are only 5.3 inches (even my tiny pencildick is longer than that) ... there is no gym for your bones, so it's over.

Last edited:
We are all virgins. In my book guys like us can't even be considered men.

As long as you aren't as unmasculine as these degenerates then you're a king in my eyes brocel, if it means anything.

View attachment 446700
Wrist- and handmogs me, despite being gay.

Also skinmogs me of course.
I must admit that the one luck stroke I had is not being balding and having good facial hair (tho the latter doesn't matter much). I understand how hard it must be.

How tall is you matha ?
My mother is dwarf tier at 152cm and my father is 168 cm. I'm lucky I even made it to 173.
you are extremely lucky you outgrew your dad by 5cm ... im 8cm shorter than my dad was in his prime

This is something IT would say for sure
cause that's what IT consists of, gay cocksuckers and butch dykes who look like dudes and dye their armpit hair

their meetups regularly get mogged by incel meetups, both in size (numbers) and looks.

they're just incels in denial.

cause that's what IT consists of, gay cocksuckers and butch dykes who look like dudes and dye their armpit hair

their meetups regularly get mogged by incel meetups, both in size (numbers) and looks.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 446700
thanks bro, I sure will never stoop this low. nevertheless this creature probably gets more action than I ever will... not the type I wan tho :feelskek:
We are all virgins. In my book guys like us can't even be considered men.
at some point I feel like we also need to say we are men whatever happens. they can't take that away from us. hell we can jizz and they can't, that's enough in my book to make us more men than these foids. we may not cum in their holes like we'd like to, but at least we're not weak, deviant creatures with degenerate desires that destabilize society

Last edited:
I did sports in high school and got pretty jacked but I am very short and neotenous

I did sports in high school and got pretty jacked but I am very short and neotenous
yeah, im pretty neotenous too. Round head, chubby cheeks, big eyes...:feelsrope:

Just lift and eat protein. It's easy. Takes 3 hours of effort per week.

i also have moderate man boobs, but these I think are just a result of being skinny fat

It's not just ugly, it's also severely un-masculine. I feel under-masculinized, even the people in this forum would probably make fun of lie for having a high-pitched voice, I'm really fucked...
:feelsrope: I am 5'3 I know how you feel so much
Just lift and eat protein. It's easy. Takes 3 hours of effort per week.
Genes