Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I ascended tbh

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Some months ago I invested a thousand bucks in some company. However, that fucking company was involved into a press scandale literally 3 days afterwards. The share lost all its value in a week, and I've been in the negative for months and months.

Fortunately I was wiser on other stuffs I put my money in, so I finally recovered from my loss and today I can say my portfolio finally ascended to zero.

Some months ago I invested a thousand bucks in some company. However, that fucking company was involved into a press scandale literally 3 days afterwards. The share lost all its value in a week, and I've been in the negative for months and months.

Fortunately I was wiser on other stuffs I put my money in, so I finally recovered from my loss and today I can say my portfolio finally ascended to zero.
ok

What was the company? How did you know at the time it would likely be successful?

Congratulations

What was the company? How did you know at the time it would likely be successful?
It was just a conservative bargain. The company belongs to the grey economy so it isn't a bad bet long term in boomer land tbh

Rich faggot probably a kike
JFL

It's the money of my wage slaving, nothing more. But as I am not a consoomer, I keep savings every months and I can do silly investment stuff.

Real rich people don't do stupid moves like me tbh

:feelskek:

You

cant

beat

the

Corporate

OvERlords "

Got into a similar situation a few years ago when I started investing, everything went down significantly within a month :feelsbadman:. It was a good feeling seeing the account break even, even though it took a few years.

gambling and making nothing at all is pretty much a win

dnr but congrats