Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I asked a foid if she finds me attractive. Jfl the answer.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
High effort rejection jfl. Just tell me I'm ugly and spare me your inconsistency ridden papyrus.

Screenshot 20230819 190303 kindlephoto 546689

That bitch is about to make you a powerpoint to explain why she is chad cock only.

her #6 is premium kek
“Men just weirdly find me attractive”
:bluepill: Bluepill is right and I’m proof:foidSoy:

That bitch is about to make you a powerpoint to explain why she is chad cock only.
it's some autist on some weird website like discord or reddit. You won't find normal women there. She's with some chubby cuck.

did you really send a dick pick as your first message and then told her to rope? Or is this bitch just virtue signalling, because if chad showed his monster cock to her, i would fucking garantee you she would be deepthroating that shit on the same day, even if he told her to kill herself before.

Last edited:
She knows she’s a cunt that’s why she bothered typing this out.
Not for your sake, but for her to cope about being a shallow whore.

You conversate with foids for what reason

High effort rejection jfl. Just tell me I'm ugly and spare me your inconsistency ridden papyrus.

View attachment 849560
The fact that she is actually given you a "sympathy" ridden response filled with lies tells you she knows it's over for you and is doing her best to prevent you from being hateful because she knows it's justified.

Name the server and we can catfish her.

View attachment 849560
It’s obvious she’s some type of people pleaser/attention seeker if she even bothered to write a whole fucking essay on how she “doesn’t find you ugly but finds you ugly”

Annoying as shit tbh. In that situation I’d just be straight up

did you really send a dick pick as your first message and then told her to rope? Or is this bitch just virtue signalling, because if chad showed his monster cock to her, i would fucking garantee you she would be deepthroating that shit on the same day, even if he told her to kill herself before.

Just send your dick and suggest to rope theory. Didn't work. And I wonder why I'm inkwell.

That's not a woman, and he's one step closer to doxxing you

Just send your dick and suggest to rope theory. Didn't work. And I wonder why I'm inkwell.

How to flirt with women online 101 written by Chad Thundershlong:
1692465530188 "This is me"

"This is my dick"
"This should be you"

Works for me every time. Trust me bro.

Last edited:
Right? :feelskek:
All that while trying to make him stick to the blue pill.

She had Chad's cum inside her while she typed that.

Have you seen a pic of her?

“umm ok so i don’t think you’re ugly… but yeah you’re ugly, but you can le haircut and le showe… um well actually not really. There is personality though!!! Maybe a rare woman will like you. my le personality made me attractive as a 5/10 inflated smv female so maybe that applies to you too”

So from I read you really did sent a dick pick and told her to kill herself. This wouldn't work, I hope you know that. But from what she told you, if you just worked on your personality you'd be a catch! So problem solved!! :foidSoy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I actually prefer replies like this than the common ghosting. Getting something like shows I'm not worthless because the person put effort into writing all this, even if it's bluepilled lies mostly.

To be attractive or not to be attractive, that is the question

Bitches will write fuking paragraphs to justify shit instead of just saying "u ugly"

I’m amazed she not only gave you the time of day but actually typed all of this out. Whoever this is might actually care about you.

did you send a dick pic and KYS as your first message? based if yes OP

I’m amazed she not only gave you the time of day but actually typed all of this out. Whoever this is might actually care about you.
yeah I kinda wanna ask her out too she seems nice :feelskek:

So from I read you really did sent a dick pick and told her to kill herself. This wouldn't work, I hope you know that. But from what she told you, if you just worked on your personality you'd be a catch! So problem solved!! :foidSoy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I actually prefer replies like this than the common ghosting. Getting something like shows I'm not worthless because the person put effort into writing all this, even if it's bluepilled lies mostly.
This is more evil than ghosting ffs, how can u not understand that?
They to this to delude themselves about their own superficial standards and to confuse you to go down a rabbithole of endless meaningless self improvement

JFL no way she WENT THIS FAR to Paraphrase no WTF

Virtue signaling to the extreme

did you send a dick pic and KYS as your first message? based if yes OP
Yeah, if he actually did that and she’s still willing to give this high-effort replies to him, then either the chick is giga-autistic:feelstastyman::feelsLightsaber:, or she actually cares about OP and he has a chance with her. I mean, like 99% of people, if they get a random dick pic and are told to kill themselves, will either just ignore whoever sent it or reply in kind by spamming gore and shit, meanwhile, in a world where most men struggle to get multi-word replies from women even if they don’t send them dick pics, OP’s received a college thesis there lmao:feelshaha:.

meanwhile, in a world where most men struggle to get multi-word replies from women even if they don’t send them dick pics, OP’s received a college thesis there lmao:feelshaha:.
OP might be a Chadcel.

OP might be a Chadcel.
many are, most U-20 users here are moggers who gave up after getting rejected once - adhd depraved teens seeking validation online, inceldom starts at 22+

many are, most U-20 users here are moggers who gave up after getting rejected once - adhd depraved teens seeking validation online, inceldom starts at 22+
Agree :fuk:

Yeah too bad I'm 39 and we talked like 3 minutes. This are other quotes from my travels on discord

Screenshot 20230726 075152 kindlephoto 2669218

Screenshot 20230725 042349 kindlephoto 9359880