Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I asked a foid if she finds me attractive. Jfl the answer.

They to this to delude themselves about their own superficial standards and to confuse you to go down a rabbithole of endless meaningless self improvement
What I'd do if I received a message like this is to get a second opinion and reflect about it. I'm not about to be confused by bluepilled nonsense like the one op received. A message like this is all about the gesture and not its content.

I guess I prefer to think I had some effect on her than that I caused complete indifference.

Last edited:
you got a girl to write an entire essay on you? chad

Also don't suggest roping next time jfl

She clearly wants to fuck if she'd spent that much time typing all that shit.

What I'd do if I received a message like this is to get a second opinion and reflect about it. I'm not about to be confused by bluepilled nonsense like the one op received. A message like this is all about the gesture and not its content.

I guess I prefer to think I had some effect on her than that I caused complete indifference.
Congratulations, you had the effect that made her feel better about herself. She now believes shes a good person who aint shallow and is helping inkwells ascend....

Huge fail, we need to make these evil whores feel like the absolute trash they are:feelsree::reeeeee:

That means you're not blackpilled and would fall easily prey to scammers, manipulators and other savages.

She clearly wants to fuck if she'd spent that much time typing all that shit.
You guys get your hopes up too easily jfl. No wonder 4/10 "incels" are the ones ending in Siberian Tiger betabuxx comics/meme.

Where do you meet these people on discord? Like what kinds of servers?
Go on disboard search engine and use tags as femcel, incel, blackpill etc. But beware, it's full of blackpills especially if you send your pics.

Congratulations, you had the effect that made her feel better about herself. She now believes shes a good person who aint shallow and is helping inkwells ascend....

Huge fail, we need to make these evil whores feel like the absolute trash they are:feelsree::reeeeee:
She's going to feel like a good person regardless because she thinks she "set the incel right", but in truth, she wouldn't get a reply back. They always find ways to twist whatever the truth is to feel better about it. She would have easily done the same if she had ghosted. I'm not going to reject him directly to spare his feelings, teeeheee.

You guys get your hopes up too easily jfl. No wonder 4/10 "incels" are the ones ending in Siberian Tiger betabuxx comics/meme.
I wish a foid would spend that much time writing all that shit for me.

I wish a foid would spend that much time writing all that shit for me.
Dude I just posted my cock, my face and told her to rope. These foids are terminally online and spend their time in endless bla bla bla whenever something weird catches their attention. On tinder, when women get serious about fucking attractive men, I got ZERO likes and matches after several months using to tactical/angle frauded pictures.

So from I read you really did sent a dick pick and told her to kill herself. This wouldn't work, I hope you know that. But from what she told you, if you just worked on your personality you'd be a catch! So problem solved!! :foidSoy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I actually prefer replies like this than the common ghosting. Getting something like shows I'm not worthless because the person put effort into writing all this, even if it's bluepilled lies mostly.
Yeah, she actually treated him like a human being and apologized for answering late. Mogs 99% of my conversations with females. What's the complaint here? That she didn't lie to him and tell him he's attractive?

Go on disboard search engine and use tags as femcel, incel, blackpill etc. But beware, it's full of blackpills especially if you send your pics.
"Femcels" are all complete unempathetic cunts. Idk what you were expecting.

Someone post the leave her alone birdcel kek

Yeah, she actually treated him like a human being and apologized for answering late. Mogs 99% of my conversations with females. What's the complaint here? That she didn't lie to him and tell him he's attractive?
Yes Thank you! I don't know why others here don't see this. Being treated with indifference is bad.

Yes Thank you! I don't know why others here don't see this. Being treated with indifference is bad.
By you guys logic even IT foids are not virtue signaling but truly believe everyone has a chance/beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

By you guys logic even IT foids are not virtue signaling but truly believe everyone has a chance/beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
This is different. IT foids are not sending a personalized message to men they reject. I've said already that the content is bullshit and what matters more is the fact that she did write a text for OP.

This is different. IT foids are not sending a personalized message to men they reject. I've said already that the content is bullshit and what matters more is the fact that she did write a text for OP.
They feel virtuous inside and can always screenshot or at least tell the tale

he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whiteboard.gif

Ty, just looking to meet people really

Ty, just looking to meet people really

You don't go on discord to meet people, you go there to harvest blackpills, further destroy your soul and become the ultimate incarnation of evil and hatred.
Tumblr p4d78vHFX01v4wd38o1 640