Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I ate 18 eggs today.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
My sleep schedule was weird so I was up most the day but can’t believe how much I ate. Eggs are somewhat low calorie though so I doubt I’m gonna get fat especially since it’s a one day thing.

@IceStorm @30klhlvwizard @wasted12years @wereq @Crawford

Based and Eggpilled

kyriakos-grizzly-grizzly.gif

Another fartmaxxxer, what will you accomplish by farting like a psychopath?

Favourite way to cook them ?
I fry mine's , salt and pepper , sunny side up and oil

Eggs are bad for you

Heartattackmaxxing.

Making up for all the food @Mortis isn’t eating

:feelstastyman: Eggs are chicken periods that come out of the cloaca
Eating an abortion basically
Imagine believing eggs are chicken periods.

My sleep schedule was weird so I was up most the day but can’t believe how much I ate. Eggs are somewhat low calorie though so I doubt I’m gonna get fat especially since it’s a one day thing.

@IceStorm @30klhlvwizard @wasted12years @wereq @Crawford
Eggs are actually pretty healthy for you. A lot of people say don't eat the yolks just eat the white part, Don't believe any of that crap. Anybody who tells you to only eat the white part and not eat The yoke doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. Actually, the entire egg is healthy for you. Eggs should be eaten raw in my opinion because that is there more natural healthy state. It is what are caveman ancestors got by on.

Eggs are actually pretty healthy for you. A lot of people say don't eat the yolks just eat the white part, Don't believe any of that crap. Anybody who tells you to only eat the white part and not eat The yoke doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. Actually, the entire egg is healthy for you. Eggs should be eaten raw in my opinion because that is there more natural healthy state. It is what are caveman ancestors got by on.
I cook the white and try to not cook the yolk.

Based egg muncher cel

I don't like eggs personally unfortunately

2bdca1b8dfa328af5ff9308a0742c0567e1f951f36a3b75bff90433f4238e765 1

more eggs than all foids on IT combined