Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I blocked a bitch on Snapchat today. I'm honestly done trying.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I decided to DM her because I wanted to "try".
I tried to get to know her, but She told me she "doesn't like personal questions", then later on told me "I hate your use of big grammar, that's one thing to know about me". All I said was "I want to know how I can build a rapport with you, but I can't don't that of you don't like personal questions". She nitpicked that particular word "rapport".

Like bitch how important you must feel to be able to talk to me like this. After she said that I told her "sorry, bye", then blocked her.

She gave me so many dry replies, and was such a stuck up bitch. She acted like me talking to her is a privilege. I wish I took screenshots. You won't fully understand how rage inducing it was. I can't articulate how frustrating the conversation was.

Well at least I blocked her. If it was before, I would have apologized for using big words, and I would have continued simping for her.

I'm Done trying

Why the fuck are you using snapchat?

Nigger faggot you should know better.
well done for inflating her ego more than it already is.
i thought you were not a racist :feelscry:
i'm lesbian fishing rn, get way more matches and the foids write me themselves, but when they ask for my ig it is game over. Yes, conversations are dry AF even when you are a stacy.

I'm sorry, and to know that this is merely the first step in the 'game'... why the fuck are we even living for at this point jfl

at least you had the balls to block this bitch and didn't simp her

Dumb bitch doesn't even know the difference between 'vocabulary' and 'grammar'.

30367.jpg

yes, you can step on a landmine and trigger alarm bells with just one word

normies are friendly and welcoming to new members of the group though, you just have to come out of your shell :feelshaha:

Normalfag alert. Didn’t read. Go fuck your self.

at least they aren't wet from drool from talking to girls on snapchat jfl like @StSausageCel
life haxxx momento friendo:
After you brush your teeth use the toothbrush scraper to brush your lips, don't forget the tongue :dab::dab::dab:
And also eat lots of meat, fatty products and you will never get crusty lips ever gain.
I was tough this at college because i would use chapstick (also people made fun of me because i used chapstick) like a faggot every 1-2 hours, now i never use it!!! yeah but i'm not a faggot so don't get confused guys

Women don't like intelligence, they want simps & thug muscle, your face wasn't good enough to get away with any behaviour without consequences.

I hope this made ya more blackpilled dammit as their is nothing to learn from rejection except the lesson is to just move on and stop trying to talk to women

Last edited:
this is the behavior of foids in todays society, entitled , priviliged cunts who think they are better than you.

also mogs me for even getting a response, everytime ive tried online dating i just get ignored didnt get a single response back.

can confirm. Had 3 foid roomates, fucking witches they were

sounds brutal cant imagine living with a foid that you cant fuck.

why dont u live with parents?

sounds brutal cant imagine living with a foid that you cant fuck.

why dont u live with parents?
i was at college, failed college because my mental health was falling apart bc i had to live with them. Now i have to redo 1 year.

i was at college, failed college because my mental health was falling apart bc i had to live with them. Now i have to redo 1 year.

damn, im living with parents but im ok with it.

no reason for me to ever move out when im an ugly incel :feelzez:

Stop being a simp and DMing foids, all girls will do this to you if you aren't chad and you will only increase their ego.

I tried to get to know her, but She told me she "doesn't like personal questions", then later on told me "I hate your use of big grammar, that's one thing to know about me". All I said was "I want to know how I can build a rapport with you, but I can't don't that of you don't like personal questions". She nitpicked that particular word "rapport".

Like bitch how important you must feel to be able to talk to me like this. After she said that I told her "sorry, bye", then blocked her.

She gave me so many dry replies, and was such a stuck up bitch. She acted like me talking to her is a privilege. I wish I took screenshots. You won't fully understand how rage inducing it was. I can't articulate how frustrating the conversation was.

Well at least I blocked her. If it was before, I would have apologized for using big words, and I would have continued simping for her.

I'm Done trying
Trying is the first step towards failure

Women don't like intelligence, they want simps & thug muscle, your face wasn't good enough to get away with any behaviour without consequences.
Pop music and pop culture shows this so clearly. I really don't know how people can bring themselves to think this isn't so tbh

Nah, they love it after they have hit the wall and need some betabux, as Chad moves onto the next generation of thots

Nah, they love it after they have hit the wall and need some betabux, as Chad moves onto the next generation of thots
That'd be the simps job who clearly is dumb as fuck to go along with it.

How did you get a girls snapchat?

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I'm Done trying
Pretty much how talking to women goes when they aren’t “into” you (e.g. “You’re not Chad Thundercock himself”).

Especially young women in their prime are dripping with many mate options and are likely spinning so many plates/have so many orbiters (especially if they’re above average/hot) that they’ll treat you this way.

No harm in trying I suppose, but usually it’s very clear from the get go if they’re into you or not. I wish all men would do what you did and not simp — if they’re not interested, don’t play any games, don’t buy them anything, don’t do them any favors, don’t give them any more attention to fuel their inflated ego, just end the convo and move on.

It is extremely obvious if a girl is even remotely interested in you — if they’re doing the one word replies/being shitty or just obviously putting up barriers to your advance or attempt at conversation then she thinks you’re a “creep” and beneath her — if a woman has better options than you than there’s basically no chance.

Usually their standards don’t start to fall until they’ve hit the wall and have nothing of value to offer at which point they’ll nab the best betabux they can and continue being a leach. Way way more women than men don’t work (since they don’t have to since betabux or orbiters when they’re young) and women are net recipients of government welfare while men are net contributors — this despite women in their 20s out earning men of the same age on average today lol (more women are going to Uni than men may be part of why and/or affirmative action in hiring) — but “Mah CEOs are male!” right?. God I hate how cucked and delusional/bluepilled western society is.

Last edited:

I'm Done trying
It's pointless trying (although you seem to realise this now which is good).

If you're incel, foids will have a problem with EVERYTHING you do (down to breathing). Fucking lol, she "doesn't like personal questions". Yeah she doesn't like them from incels. What fucking foid doesn't love a chance to talk about herself.

If Chad was using big words I wonder if she'd have such a problem with that. So many foids seem to have that stuck up air these days, like you said. You can thank the thousands of simps calling them beautiful online for that. Legit ragefuel.

She nitpicked that particular word "rapport".
The absolute state of western civilization. Being knowledgeable damages your dating prospects. I don't think this happens in any other culture, even primitive ones.

All women are way too low IQ for a word like rapport.

Literaly this. I wouldn't mind trying with foids if 90% of them weren't just so low IQ to begin with.

shit thread op kys (joke) (no)