Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I blocked every publicly non-white user

Would it not make more sense for Malaysia to annex Singapore?
Malaysia can't do anything about American military bases in Singapore. China can.

China is a house of cards. As much as I would like them to punch the US they can't.
America has the advantage, but they're not as invincible as their propaganda suggests.

America has the advantage, but they're not as invincible as their propaganda suggests.
I don't think they are invincible I think if tested the USA of today would buckle under the pressure.

I don't think they are invincible I think if tested the USA of today would buckle under the pressure.
Don't get me wrong, China doesn't stand in a war against the United States right now. However, American power has been in steady decline since the early 2000s, as indicated by their retreat from the Middle East and loss of control over their client states in Latin America and Europe.

This thread makes no sense . Yes i don't deny i hate Niggers and Jews but i hate myself more and if you are a genuine Incel you shouldn't block anyone as long they are Trucel .
Truecels are their own race in the eyes of society

Asiacel is running the imperial Japanese flag in his pfp as a Chinese guy lmao
@Pixycel @Uggo Mongo
IMG 5667

Faggot trait: blocking anyone at all

Don't get me wrong, China doesn't stand in a war against the United States right now. However, American power has been in steady decline since the early 2000s, as indicated by their retreat from the Middle East and loss of control over their client states in Latin America and Europe.
Good don't need the Jewnited states having any power.

You are 100% 黃鬼。

In the eyes of toilets, anyone born with a vagina is 100% White supremacist and will see even a single non-White grand-parent as making you 100% non-White.

In the eyes of toilets, anyone born with a vagina is 100% White supremacist and will see even a single non-White grand-parent as making you 100% non-White.
I look really Chinese even if I am only a quarter Chinese.

Chinks are light-skinned enough that you couldn't really tell a 3/4 white from a full white.

Ceo of based inc.

I've started to ignore anti white users, the site is much more enjoyable without them.

But in all honestly if you don't want to interact with ethnics just leave the website, non-whites (mainly pajeets and asians in white nations) are the core of the incel community and the rest are just an extension.

That's a lot :feelskek:
Lol not even close to all The ethnics the list did miss some users like
@Captvic whos black and some active spic cels like @zangano1 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @andinocel some Sandcels like @Narcicel's Oneitis @

Fuck it why not.

Thanks to @PLA1092 for making the lists, it was very easy to block them all.
I made an exception for @PPEcel and @AsiaCel

Out yourself as non-white in this thread so I can block you, thanks :lul:
unlike the world, you can make incels.is an ethnostate

Put me on ignore too you useless low iq faggot.

:yes:

:feelssus: how rude
My IQ is “145+” according to Mensa :bigbrain: cope all you want brainlet
Doesn't mean shit when you're rotting on an incel forum. Doubt you'll see this but people like you are the problem on this site, you do not discuss inceldom, you only want to cause further division.

damn, there's a lot more br*wn people on .is than I thought.
did you forget what website you are on? A noodle will worship any white normie.

Alternative thread title "I blocked every trucel"

Nigga is only going to be interacting with retarded stormfrontcels that yell heil hitler all day.
White supremacists need to be permabanned for dividing the community

I'm white English