Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Bought A Homeless Junkie Beer.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I was out getting some gas for my car, and also wanted to grab some snacks for later that night.

After I had got gas, I locked my car and was walking about the 10-15ft to the store, when some homeless junkie guy approached me asking if I could buy him a beer. And yes, he actually did look like he had done some drugs such as meth or coke, I can tell since I have seen quite a few homeless guys like this & known people to do drugs like these over the years.

Obviously, I went ahead & purchased it for the guy. The beer in question is what we in the United States call tallboys, which is basically a 16oz can of beer.

I would much rather help a homeless guy out as opposed to a foid, since no one out there will help a homeless man.

I find it ironic tbh, foids always talk about "spreading kindness" and whatnot in those cringe posts on their social media stories, yet I have never once seen a single foid help or mention helping the homeless: Makes sense considering 90% or more of all homeless are males:society:.

Last edited:
So when did foids start wetting themselves and sucking your cock? You probably personalitymogged any nigger around you. :lul:

Last edited:
Just give him crack next time

based. Sometimes I see homeless foids and I get super mad. I want to one day be low inhib enough to tell one to suck my dick.

We use the term tallboy and have same sized cans in Canada too tbh. No idea if that's something in other anglo former colonies.

So when did foids start wetting themselves and sucking your cock? You probably personalitymogged any nigger around you. :lul:

We use the term tallboy and have same sized cans in Canada too tbh.
Makes sense, since Canada is right next door to the US & most Canadians live close to the border.
No idea if that's something in other anglo former colonies.
I would imagine they have the same thing in the UK or Australia, but probably under a different name.

You should've ended his pain through certain means.

I have more incommon with the homeless and junkies then I do your average normie