Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can get the phone numbers and other info of people you hate

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I have special access to maybe half of all Americans and some Canadians private information. Phone numbers, addresses ect. I know most incels have been badly treated by people so I can help you get your revenge by getting their information. All I need is their full name. Also it helps if you know their age and the state they live in but it’s not essential. I can’t promise I will be able to find it but about half of all Americans have their info in this database. Also it’s possible that they may have moved or changed their phone numbers so I can’t promise it will be 100% accurate either. There’s an endless amount of things you can do to harass people if you have this info and you won’t get caught unless you do something really stupid. I might make another thread on harassing people from the comfort of your home with their info. If you are interested please private message me.

Can you get the info of this bouncer at a bar that hates me

Good, uscels should harass their bullies.

Just ask his name next time.
He might not tell me or deny me entry into the bar it’s a college bar with prime blonde JBs :reeeeee: I’m trying to ascend and get the hell off here I’ve been trying for years!

He might not tell me or deny me entry into the bar it’s a college bar with prime blonde JBs :reeeeee: I’m trying to ascend and get the hell off here I’ve been trying for years!
Kill him( in Minecraft )

Kill him( in Minecraft )
IMG 1867

What about countries outside of North America ?

start an incel uprising right now

It might take a while since I’m busy but will let you know if I find anything.
I think I found it
She’s close enough to @Intellau_Celistic in age to be her. If this is the right one then she lives in Milwaukee

I think I found it
She’s close enough to @Intellau_Celistic in age to be her. If this is the right one then she lives in Milwaukee
Do you know if she has a family member named Bret?

I think I found it
Okay I am making some progress. I have some of her family members phone numbers and addresses. It’s possible Shannon still lives at one of those addresses. Also maybe you could call them and make up some bullshit story to get Shannon’s number. I will keep working so I can get as much info from her family members for you. Do you want me to personal message you her family’s information?

This thread glows.

Attachments

• 1681584068895986s.jpg
    1681584068895986s.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 7