Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I cannot properly interact with normies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I have crippling social anxiety. I cannot look people in the eye nor can I make banter and make people laugh. I feel as though I have no personality and am a shell f a human.

When people ask me what I do in my free time I always come up empty handed. What the fuck am I supposed to say? “I go to work, come home, masturbate and game, repeat.”

All these attractive normies and their trips to France and shit while i’ve never stepped foot out of my home state.:feelsrope::cryfeels:
I just wished some foid thought I was special and wanted to love me for me but they are all soulless immitations of humans:feelscry:. Their exterior appearance was designed to be disarming and welcoming to men by nature.

But they are evil beings with hearts of stone that will only soften for Chad.

I used to be able to interact with normies most of the time at my old job but I was obviously the outcast.

its over for us autists

Normies always exclude me, one way or another

i can talk to them, but the moment they start about sex and relationships i am out
:no:

you can't interact with npcs shocker