Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I cannot sleep

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Any good cope? Did not buy hash today and I do not know how to get sleepy, even if I am tired as fuck.

sleeping pills?

Any good cope? Did not buy hash today and I do not know how to get sleepy, even if I am tired as fuck.
Just stay awake, consume monster energy to get rid of the sleepiness.

Still better than taking meds

Just stay awake, consume monster energy to get rid of the sleepiness.

Still better than taking meds
Based avi :feelskek:

46526.jpg

Drugs fuck up your sleep schedule. Weed will make you sleepy but prevent you from getting deep sleep. So the next day you're even more tired. And then if you keep smoking weed it just gets worse.

Quran recitation

Try to stay awake as long as you can. At some point you simply have to fall asleep. Do not take pills. Better to be constantly awake than to get used to pills.

Generally I just dont sleep for two days straight and postmaxx like a crackhead

Try to stay awake as long as you can. At some point you simply have to fall asleep. Do not take pills. Better to be constantly awake than to get used to pills.

Melatonin helps. Don’t take any benzodiazepines just yet. Start with melatonin and see how it goes from there. Also been insomniac since 2021, I get like maybe 5 hours of sleep for every two days.

I've struggled with sleep for the longest time... No good answers yet

I also have been having an issue with sleeping. Life feels pretty shitty ngl