Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cannot stand good looking in general, especially on tv - commercials.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I do not watch TV, but lately i'm forced to do that sometimes because they air something of my interest.

It was a long time ago since i say my last commercial and guess what, it's always the same thing: chad does this, stacy does that, there's a family and dad is a chad dad, wife is a stacey, kids are good looking ,everyone is good looking, everyone is happy, if there's a nerd is chad with glasses, or at least chadlite.

Holy fuck i know good looking people are happy but STOP, put normal people too.

I carefully try to avoid any seeing of Chad in real life, if one, for example, goes on the subway, i just simply move away, because i fear it will happen again that i see foids locking eyes on him and shit like that. At work i carefully avoid the few chads that are there (they are always with women, ofc) but even on Tv FUCCCKKK.

I also cannot watch any tv, specially tv ads. This is jsut for normal people. Whenever I see something in the tv, it moggs me enormously and I want to cry. The ads are full of cars. I cannot watch it man. Unfortunately the tv is always on due to my parents. I have to wait until it is off.

The guy from trivago was annoying

I do not watch TV, but lately i'm forced to do that sometimes because they air something of my interest.

It was a long time ago since i say my last commercial and guess what, it's always the same thing: chad does this, stacy does that, there's a family and dad is a chad dad, wife is a stacey, kids are good looking ,everyone is good looking, everyone is happy, if there's a nerd is chad with glasses, or at least chadlite.

Holy fuck i know good looking people are happy but STOP, put normal people too.

I carefully try to avoid any seeing of Chad in real life, if one, for example, goes on the subway, i just simply move away, because i fear it will happen again that i see foids locking eyes on him and shit like that. At work i carefully avoid the few chads that are there (they are always with women, ofc) but even on Tv FUCCCKKK.
Normal looking people don’t sell products, it’s the sad reality of advertising