Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant believe the amount of time ive wasted on video games

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was sorting thought my hard drives deleting stuff to free up some space when I stumbled upon a folder containing 100s of videos of me playing various games. Seeing it all laid out in front of me it really hit me, since becoming a teeenager Ive put tens of thousands of hours into staring at my computer screen

The result: NOTHING

In other words I wasted all of that time. I have over 2000 hours in just a single game, and I realize thats not a lot compared to some people but then again thats 83 DAYS OF MY TEENAGE PRIME THAT WENT TO PLAYING THIS SHITTY GAME, I would literally kill to be 18 for 83 days again

Whats worse though is that I dont play videos games that much at all, therefore all that time is about 1/10th of the total actual amonut of time ive spent in front of my computer, its just sad tbh

Yeah, i've missed my afternoon class on several occasions because i was playing Street Fighter V or Fornite. I need to put the videogames down for a bit.

I was sorting thought my hard drives deleting stuff to free up some space when I stumbled upon a folder containing 100s of videos of me playing various games. Seeing it all laid out in front of me it really hit me, since becoming a teeenager Ive put tens of thousands of hours into staring at my computer screen

In other words I wasted all of that time. I have over 2000 hours in just a single game, and I realize thats not a lot compared to some people but then again thats 83 DAYS OF MY TEENAGE PRIME THAT WENT TO PLAYING THIS SHITTY GAME, I would literally kill to be 18 for 83 days again

Whats worse though is that I dont play videos games that much at all, therefore all that time is about 1/10th of the total actual amonut of time ive spent in front of my computer, its just sad tbh
Legit games are from devil.

it's not wasted time if you enjoyed it.
this is our path, embrace it, cope or rope tbh,

It's only a waste if you were going to do something more worthwhile with that time. You weren't.

theres a world of warcraft twitch streamer who has almost 3 years gametime

What's an incel gonna do otherwise? Unless you're on the brink of Chadlite status, there's not much you can hope for.

What's an incel gonna do otherwise? Unless you're on the brink of Chadlite status, there's not much you can hope for.

Very true, I guess Im just sad about it more than anything

Lo
It's only a waste if you were going to do something more worthwhile with that time. You weren't.
Lol this. What else am I gonna be doing tbh

I think I have about million hours on games in total.. been playing since 7 years old. It's not waste if you're sub5.

I think I have about million hours on games in total.. been playing since 7 years old. It's not waste if you're sub5.

Thats over 100 years, stop lying tbh

giphy.gif

i spent more time refreshing 4chan or reddit or just staring at walls when I was younger and I wasn't allowed to play vidya

I'm 18 years old. It's worthless to want to go back in time if you're a subhuman anyways. Don't regret spending time on video games.

vidya used to be a great cope but not anymore

I don’t regret it because it’s not lik I would have anything else productive or social to do in my life. Video games are probably one reason I have not sucided.

I don’t regret it because it’s not lik I would have anything else productive or social to do in my life. Video games are probably one reason I have not sucided.

Same tbh. As friendless incel what is there to do outside? You can try some things alone but i tell you it gets old pretty fast.

Same tbh. As friendless incel what is there to do outside? You can try some things alone but i tell you it gets old pretty fast.
Yeah, my parents would occasionalu force me out the house to do something so I would just walk to the park and watch people play and people probably thought i was a pedo or something.

Yeah, my parents would occasionalu force me out the house to do something so I would just walk to the park and watch people play and people probably thought i was a pedo or something.

I only leave my home when i go shopping for groceries and work. In summer when it's get really hot i randomly drive arround with my bicycle or go swimming (although that's a big suicidefuel seeing all the good looking girls)

I only leave my home when i go shopping for groceries and work. In summer when it's get really hot i randomly drive arround with my bicycle or go swimming (although that's a big suicidefuel seeing all the good looking girls)
I suggest try giving night time a shot. It’s what I do now and more relaxing unless your area is dangerous. I just blast my music and don’t give a fuck about anything.

In other words I wasted all of that time. I have over 2000 hours in just a single game, and I realize thats not a lot compared to some people but then again thats 83 DAYS

OF MY TEENAGE PRIME THAT WENT TO PLAYING THIS SHITTY GAME, I would literally kill to be 18 for 83 days again

I felt the same but then i realized this. What else is there do to for a friendless incel like me outside? I could try a few things alone but from my experience i can tell you that shit gets old pretty fast.

How about almost every day from 5 and up through high school? Most kids went outside, I was playing Sonic game and N64. Only a neurological issue stopped me from still playing consoles.

Video games got boring a long ass time ago.