Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I CANT COPE ANYMORE. ARAB HIJABI FOID WITH A NIGGER

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
HOLY FUCK IM COMPLETELY DONE. I ACTUALLY CANT TAKE IT. WHITE ARAB HIJABI FOID WITH NIGGER. IM ACTUALLY DONE IM DONE WHAT THE FUCK.

I LITERALLY FROZE IN SHOCK AT THE FILTH I SAW. IM NOT SAFE THERES NO HOPE ITS OVER

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAYSGAGAHSGAG

This happens more often than you think

:cool:
Episode 1 Mlk GIF by Soul of a Nation

They both look arab.
And who gives a fuck about terrorists

Sand Nigger is Sand nigger. And yeah they Racemixxing faggots.

I feel you man , my sister married a nigger. I can barely tolerate my hatred of them . For the past year i was in a huge depression and started drinking like crazy . I no longer speak to my whore sister anymore and banned her nigger husband from visiting my house any longer. She's a thirty year old single mom from a recent divorce and my mom had to reluctantly accept the marriage because she can't control her any longer , while my dad is a 70 year old useless cuck. I'm holding on so far but one thing I won't let go is if she gets pregnant, that is one thing I won't tolerate no matter what. She said she won't have any more children after my niece from her previous marriage but if she ever does i'm gonna kill her and i'm not joking or even trolling . I will not tolerate her having half nigger babies , I will strangle her to death in her sleep.

I feel you man , my sister married a nigger. I can barely tolerate my hatred of them . For the past year i was in a huge depression and started drinking like crazy . I no longer speak to my whore sister anymore and banned her nigger husband from visiting my house any longer. She's a thirty year old single mom from a recent divorce and my mom had to reluctantly accept the marriage because she can't control her any longer , while my dad is a 70 year old useless cuck. I'm holding on so far but one thing I won't let go is if she gets pregnant, that is one thing I won't tolerate no matter what. She said she won't have any more children after my niece from her previous marriage but if she ever does i'm gonna kill her and i'm not joking or even trolling . I will not tolerate her having half nigger babies , I will strangle her to death in her sleep.
You drink? I feel you bro. Your whore sister is a fucking bitch and it’s just pure blackpill and suifuel. It makes you lose hope in finding a foid of your own race.

You drink? I feel you bro. Your whore sister is a fucking bitch and it’s just pure blackpill and suifuel. It makes you lose hope in finding a foid of your own race.
I only started drinking within the past 2 years out of these bouts of depression I go in and out of. What my sister did just aggravated my bad habit a lot more. I wish she gets into an accident or something every day even though I know it’s wrong to think this sort of way, It’s just the most painful betrayal comes from those closest to you. I fucking hate race traitor ,coal burning bitches like her.

yeah, hoejabis are a thing

She said she won't have any more children after my niece from her previous marriage but if she ever does i'm gonna kill her and i'm not joking or even trolling . I will not tolerate her having half nigger babies , I will strangle her to death in her sleep.
Uh hello based department 2

Lol Arab cucks on suicide watch

BBC is king!!!

Lol Arab cucks on suicide watch

BBC is king!!!
Jews prefer you to race mix with white women. If you don’t know this then you’re delusional. What’s wrong with black women? Will you admit that they’re uglier?

Arabs when hoe-jabis date white men: :ahegao::shhh::owo:
Arabs when hoe-jabis date black men: :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::kys:

Arabs when hoe-jabis date black men: :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::kys:
nah. Arab women for Arab men. I’d get rage fuel if I saw her with an Eminem looking MF. Or with a Christian. Same applies.

Jews prefer you to race mix with white women. If you don’t know this then you’re delusional. What’s wrong with black women? Will you admit that they’re uglier?
White feminism completely destroyed black women more so than any other race so black men have every right to date outside their race.

I don't think they're uglier and most black men don't really think that. Other groups think they're ugly, yes.

They don't wear their own hair and are obese and do dumb shit like get BBLs and wear stupid makeup. But it's their attitude mostly that makes them obsolete as wives and GFs.

The typical story of black men dating out is they started off liking black women but were treated way better by women of other races. People seem incapable of realizing this because society struggles with the idea that black men can be on the receiving end of bad treatment. When white guys date Asians or whatever everyone more or less recognizes he's getting a better deal than he would with his own women and don't seethe nearly as much they do when it's BMXF.

Black men are proven to have the least racial preference of any group.

In fact. There’s a Christian/atheist white bastard who met a Palestinian hoejabi in a fucking club and they’re married. :reeeeee:

White feminism completely destroyed black women more so than any other race so black men have every right to date outside their race.

I don't think they're uglier and most black men don't really think that. Other groups think they're ugly, yes.

They don't wear their own hair and are obese and do dumb shit like get BBLs and wear stupid makeup. But it's their attitude mostly that makes them obsolete as wives and GFs.

The typical story of black men dating out is they started off liking black women but were treated way better by women of other races. People seem incapable of realizing this because society struggles with the idea that black men can be on the receiving end of bad treatment. When white guys date Asians or whatever everyone more or less recognizes he's getting a better deal than he would with his own women and don't seethe nearly as much they do when it's BMXF.

Black men are proven to have the least racial preference of any group.
yeah ig ur right about that. Feminism affected white foids by making them want to date outside their race even if it means they get killed and raped. XD. Toll paid idc if they die it’s deserved for these whores.

You can’t deny that feminism made white and Arab foids crave bbc at the cost of their own lives. It made their whorish nature be unleashed like the ravenous vicious animal dogs they are. We can agree on that

yeah ig ur right about that. Feminism affected white foids by making them want to date outside their race even if it means they get killed and raped. XD. Toll paid idc if they die it’s deserved for these whores.

You can’t deny that feminism made white and Arab foids crave bbc at the cost of their own lives. It made their whorish nature be unleashed like the ravenous vicious animal dogs they are. We can agree on that

Itsover the sand empire has fallen :feelscry: