Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't cope anymore...

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★
I know this is going to be number 5,000,000 cope threads on this glorious site,

After riding the copefuel from actually believing i can "Lo*ksmax" I realized, even if i somehow end up better looking, im currently having to work against irrreperable damage done to my psyche. Having to work during my prime years, whilst kids enjoy the high of life i have to get down to work. I don't even know how to work, it's all so scary, i have two roads to take, ldar and then commit, or get to work and try to find an escape of this rut, i can't cope, nothing is fun anymore. I can't even feel comfortable in my own home, jfl i can't even feel comfortable writing this thread.

Brutal.

There comes a time for every blackpill cel when copes are not effective anymore.

Truth be told, if you have to 'self improve', you already lost. Chad doesn't have to improve, he is already born like that.

Brutal.

There comes a time for every blackpill cel when copes are not effective anymore.

Truth be told, if you have to 'self improve', you already lost. Chad doesn't have to improve, he is already born like that.
Im just going to put my head down and get to work, no more rotting and mental masturbation

Its a win win situation really, i can fulfill my dads legacy (hes a chad jfl) and become rich, or if i fail, i go somewhere hot and ldar collecting rentbucks til i die

Brutal.

Lol dude i got so demotivated, ive rotted for so long its gonna be a mountain to climb in terms of trying to self improve, which will take me years just to get back and possibly be 22+ already mature beyond any experiences like teen love etc

The reason i felt inclined to write this thread, was cause schery6, commited suicide. Whils't mogging me, both facially and in life.