Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even imagine what it's like to feel real joy.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
At my workplace I see happy people who laugh and feel real joy. On the street I see happy people coming towards me, seeing my pouting deformed face and surely thinking "what an unhappy loser" while grinning in my face. On Facebook I see happy people who love themselves and love their lives. I, on the other hand, hate myself and my life and also show it to the outside. My smile and my laugh is always fake. I have to work extremely hard to laugh at Normies' jokes, I could rather cry because I always have my subhuman looks in the back of my mind. I have absolutely nothing to laugh about. This whole life is a spasm.

At my workplace I see happy people who laugh and feel real joy. On the street I see happy people coming towards me, seeing my pouting deformed face and surely thinking "what an unhappy loser" while grinning in my face. On Facebook I see happy people who love themselves and love their lives. I, on the other hand, hate myself and my life and also show it to the outside. My smile and my laugh is always fake. I have to work extremely hard to laugh at Normies' jokes, I could rather cry because I always have my subhuman looks in the back of my mind. I have absolutely nothing to laugh about. This whole life is a spasm.
I quit using facebook outside of hobbies for this reason and even with them I see them living happy lives while I am exiled to my room.

I find Myself laughing alot but none of it is happy

I used to know what unconditional joy was like back when I was a worry-free child, and was unaware of the harsh realities of our world.

Get off social media; it‘s no place for a cel :feelstrash: