Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can't relate with MRAs and MGTOW, I relate only with incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
if you are an MGTOW there are 2 possibilities:

1) you are an incel who is coping:
I'm sad for you, but you shouldn't cope and you should became blackpilled like us

2) you are a chad:
only chads can have access to women's bodies as we know, so only a chad can "GTOW" and of course I hate chads

MRAs say true things, but they also support a lot the problems of sexhavers, because as we know the divorce problem is just a problem for fakecels and sexhavers

I'm thinking of going my own way in the near future (yes I know foids don't care)

There are some legit MGTOW's who went trough hell because of the divorce.But most of them are bald bearded tradcons who think that they have a power in the current dating market.

MGTOW men are generally Normies who got cheated on by their wives/girlfriends. When I was MGTOW, I couldn't relate myself with them becuase most of them had relationships with foids, but I didn't. Here, I feel like home because I can relate with everyone.

MRAs are cucks. They think it’s bad if a teenage male has sex with his teacher:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: imagine being that retarded

The answer to feminist hypocrisy is not “let’s both be equal”, it’s “why are we assuming this is bad in the first place”

MRA's and Mgtows and ignorant on looks and attraction. They don't understand that foids care about looks more than anything.
I'd say that they are still far better than Tradcucks and PUA's though.

There are some legit MGTOW's who went trough hell because of the divorce.But most of them are bald bearded tradcons who think that they have a power in the current dating market.
I immediately thought of the Youtuber Joker/Better Bachelor - that's basically his story

MGTOW guys got fucked over in divorce court or paternity fraud. MRAs are mostly tradcucks. Both have had experience with foids and have had their dicks wet. Sub-5 guys like me never had the chance

Men
Grabbing
Their
Own
Weiners