Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop thinking about high school and I don't know why

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
This quarantine gave me time to think about a lot of things and tbh I realized just how much I miss highschool.
As shit as that place was, I miss being hopeful. I actually thought I would ascend and experience a the life of a normal teenager. I remember thinking it would never end and here I am a year later, preparing for a life of wagecucking because I was too stupid and done with life to even sit my exams.

How am I meant to cope with the "highschool experience" being shoved down my throat everywhere I go?
Music, films, shows, TikTok etc all making sure I remember exactly what I missed out on.

I'm looking at my Snapchat memories (only use it to take pictures and videos) and seeing pictures and videos of me still being a hopeful highschooler honestly brought tears to me eyes.
But I don't get how a place where I was tormented daily somehow makes me so incredibly nostalgic.

ahhhh fuckkk :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I can relate because high school was the best time of my life even though I had no girls interested in me.

I can relate. I usually obsess over past failures or cope by saying "what if" when I had windows of time to potentially ascend. It's usually around college age though. In reality I was stalking women and lusting after a oneitis who played with my emotions. It wasn't anything to romanticize.

I can relate because high school was the best time of my life even though I had no girls interested in me.
As terrible as it was, it'll probably be the best time of my life too. Life only gets worse.

I abandoned all hope by the time I was a junior in high school. I was immensely depressed and was briefly a dropout because I would rot on my bed for weeks. Hated it, just reminded me how trash I was that I couldn't even make friends or get a girlfriend there.

high school is the best time of your life regardless of who you are, this applies to everyone.

when young nobodies like us just cant imagine a life worse than this, add the fact that people might fill you with fale hopes so you don't turn out bitter, and the results are wrong expectations of the future

Where are you now? College? LDARing? Wageslaving? I'd say if you're in college, there's still a shot of hope.

I was stalking women and lusting after a oneitis who played with my emotions. It wasn't anything to romanticize.

oh fuck haha are you me? Exact same experience. The bitch got off to making me feel like a worthless piece of shit.

I abandoned all hope by the time I was a junior in high school. I was immensely depressed and was briefly a dropout because I would rot on my bed for weeks.
I was depressed from 6th grade onwards because I was bullied an absurd amount. While I never really rotted per say, I tried to rope at least once a year. Made it to college now and I'll be a freshman in the fall.

Where are you now? College? LDARing? Wageslaving? I'd say if you're in college, there's still a shot of hope.
I graduated around this time last year. I LDARd for the year and now I have to go to community college first because I didn't have the motivation to even sit my final exams so they're worth nothing. Hopefully i'll be in proper college after that though.

I graduated around this time last year. I LDARd for the year and now I have to go to community college first because I didn't have the motivation to even sit my final exams so they're worth nothing. Hopefully i'll be in proper college after that though.
RIP. My parents won't let me LDAR and I'm pretty sure its a good thing. Best of luck brocel, with enough luck you might just make it.

RIP. My parents won't let me LDAR and I'm pretty sure its a good thing. Best of luck brocel, with enough luck you might just make it.
@GoyimWithAttitude would be proud

I was depressed from 6th grade onwards because I was bullied an absurd amount. While I never really rotted per say, I tried to rope at least once a year. Made it to college now and I'll be a freshman in the fall.
I was bullied until high school where puberty at least gave me a good frame. Still ugly though, so guys didn't talk shit anymore but roasts sure still did because of my face

I hate thinking of how much I wasted ngl

I hate thinking of how much I wasted ngl
Toxic mindset and also a false one

"Wasted" implies you had a choice otherwise, which you didn't. Ugly people don't have many opportunities.

I spent it playing fun video games and I don't regret it at all, some of my best copes ever were playing them.

This quarantine gave me time to think about a lot of things and tbh I realized just how much I miss highschool.
As shit as that place was, I miss being hopeful. I actually thought I would ascend and experience a the life of a normal teenager. I remember thinking it would never end and here I am a year later, preparing for a life of wagecucking because I was too stupid and done with life to even sit my exams.

How am I meant to cope with the "highschool experience" being shoved down my throat everywhere I go?
Music, films, shows, TikTok etc all making sure I remember exactly what I missed out on.

I'm looking at my Snapchat memories (only use it to take pictures and videos) and seeing pictures and videos of me still being a hopeful highschooler honestly brought tears to me eyes.
But I don't get how a place where I was tormented daily somehow makes me so incredibly nostalgic.

ahhhh fuckkk :feelsrope:
Because those should have been the best years of your life. You should have been partying, having fun, kissing girls. Instead you spent those years, your youth , in loneliness and misery. And you can never get those years back. You have no memories to be fond of, no good old days to look back on, nothing to be nostalgic about. And you never will.

Can relate,even though i was bullied to hell and back,went to 3 different high schools,and barely had someone to talk,i was a delusional bluepilled dumbass with hope and dreams...look where i ended up.
Legit wasted 3 years of my life coping with videogames and bad food.

Dont know tbh i was talking about your name.

He got banned for bullying and bragging about physical prowess.
:chad: :chad: :chad:

my name is just bc I hate (((rich people))) and am goth

I drove past my old highschool today and felt sick to my stomach