Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I chadfished as Britney Spears’ chaddam boyfriend Sam Asghari on Tinder and got only 1 like and 0 matches

What’s ELO?
The algorithm. If you make a new Chadfish on a new number. You notice that first day you get a ton. But if you keep swiping on everyone you're matches will decrease very quickly because you are getting shown less.

The problem is if you're using the same number and have done this before the algorithm is hiding you and not showing your profile.

I’m starting to think chadfishers made up their results because I got nothing. I did it this morning at 8 AM. Meanwhile, I catfish as a stacy and in a minute I have 99+ likes, 50 matches and receive several messages.

I chadfished as another chad yesterday and got 1 like (which was a match) with a landwhale who sent me a message.
Too many people are Chad fishing now that foids are gonna catch on. If you Chad fish it can't look like a magazine-esque modelling photo or it's gonna be obvious it has to be casual photo. Nobody's gonna believe a gigachad model will use tinder like an average Joe schmoe

I know foids are dumb as shit but they're not that dumb.....I think

The algorithm. If you make a new Chadfish on a new number. You notice that first day you get a ton. But if you keep swiping on everyone you're matches will decrease very quickly because you are getting shown less.

The problem is if you're using the same number and have done this before the algorithm is hiding you and not showing your profile.
I catfishes as a foid and got so many matches from it

I catfishes as a foid and got so many matches from it
I mean that's not surprising lol. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if they separate their elo scores by gender or something on the same number. I mean gender must be a factor in the elo score right?

retard post u got shadow banned

I mean that's not surprising lol. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if they separate their elo scores by gender or something on the same number. I mean gender must be a factor in the elo score right?
But I created a new one with 0 likes. I’m Shadowban. I can’t delete the account. Someone else needs to jbfish now

But I created a new one with 0 likes. I’m Shadowban. I can’t delete the account. Someone else needs to jbfish now
Not that Tinder is an option for anyone here really, but I also don't Chadfish because I don't want to ruin my number there.

I don't know there's got to be some way to use a fake number or something. You said they sent a verification code or something? Maybe one of the SMS apps on phones that give you a phone number as well would work.

Not that Tinder is an option for anyone here really, but I also don't Chadfish because I don't want to ruin my number there.

I don't know there's got to be some way to use a fake number or something. You said they sent a verification code or something? Maybe one of the SMS apps on phones that give you a phone number as well would work.
Maybe I could use bumble bee idk

Some Taylor Swift fan reported ur shit.
gg ez

The racepill is absolutely brutal.

100% shadowbanned

I get fucking ghosted on tinder or nothing at all. But tinder is real life

Tinder prolly shadowbanned him especially if he’s chadfished before

Last edited:
I get fucking ghosted on tinder or nothing at all. But tinder is real life

Tinder prolly shadowbanned him especially if he’s chadfished before
Not shadowbanned. I catfished as a jb stacy and claimed to be 23 hours ago and got 99+ likes and 25 matches and several messages

Not shadowbanned. I catfished as a jb stacy and claimed to be 23 hours ago and got 99+ likes and 25 matches and several messages
Huh @gymletethnicel is this a racepill or is this the ELO score?

But if its a virtual one it doesnt send, you need to use premium ones after a while or find fresh public ones
My tinder had a glitch it seems

brutal tbh I couldnt chadfish for a good 3 months once because of issues like that
Seems like chad fishing doesn’t work for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back