Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I challenge any cucktears user to a cage fight. Pic of my frame

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I am over 18 so this is legal. This is my wide bideltoid, athletic, strong, high T frame. I am a godlike figure i even have a halo. I challange any cucktears user who has harassed, insulted and shamed me for my race, height, and looks.
Captureasdasdas

These are my high calf insertion, strong, powerful legs... one kick is as strong as a donkey, it will definitely break multiple bones with ease
Assssssss

kek you have like no calf definition. Looks like little tree trunks :feelsgah:

You're absolutely nuts -_-.

I'll probably have to be there to look after you and in case for a back up.

I'm a manly alpha male myself. I know my way around street fights.

someone forgot to take his lithium

Alphadestiny said he accepts.

High calf inserts means that you're explosive, fast, athletic, and as strong as world class sprinters.

why do you keep calling your self low t then high t the next day

I will cage fight you! Here is my first cage!
tumblr_lzdjy2aDiu1r2pxgdo1_400.gif

I thought you were a manlet and manlets are usually weak

I thought you were a manlet and manlets are usually weak
Small guys can pack more muscle while staying in the same weight class as a tall guy. So strength is actually his advantage as well as grappling, reach is his problem.

godly frame but youd need to bulk up a bit

Small guys can pack more muscle while staying in the same weight class as a tall guy. So strength is actually his advantage as well as grappling, reach is his problem.

What?

jfl let me know when you bench 275 and squat 360 kek

You have 2 fighters. Both weigh 80kg each. One is 5'7", the other is 6'2".

The small guy can probably bench much more than his own bodyweight, his strength is enourmous. The 6'2" is quite skinny. He barely lifts weights, he probably couldn't even bench half of the weight the small guy does. But he has long arms and legs, so he can keep the small guy at a distance.

You have 2 fighters. Both weigh 80kg each. One is 5'7", the other is 6'2".

The small guy can probably bench much more than his own bodyweight, his strength is enourmous. The 6'2" is quite skinny. He barely lifts weights, he probably couldn't even bench half of the weight the small guy does. But he has long arms and legs, so he can keep the small guy at a distance.

Depends, what kind of fight are you talking about? MMA? BJJ? Pure striking?

BJJ:
Tall individual can attack the short fighter with long reaching osoto garis ans ouchi garis. They can use ogoshi for top grip aswell, not to mention tall individuals have guards that are really hard to pass.
Also the great leverage they posses. Even though weight/strenght matters technique matters a lot more in BJJ, having a great number in a compound exercise will not cut it.

Striking:
The tall individual gains a great advantage here, i cant think of anything that a shorth individual have to be honest.

MMA:
To many variables.

In the end it all depends on the fighter, just having strenght does not explain the whole story.

Or i am too sleep deprived and didnt understand you point...

10/10 calfs, I literally want them inside me NOW :p:p:p:p;)
You want a calf inside of you? Have you finally accepted bestiality? kek

Depends, what kind of fight are you talking about? MMA? BJJ? Pure striking?

BJJ:
Tall individual can attack the short fighter with long reaching osoto garis ans ouchi garis. They can use ogoshi for top grip aswell, not to mention tall individuals have guards that are really hard to pass.
Also the great leverage they posses. Even though weight/strenght matters technique matters a lot more in BJJ, having a great number in a compound exercise will not cut it.

Striking:
The tall individual gains a great advantage here, i cant think of anything that a shorth individual have to be honest.

MMA:
To many variables.

In the end it all depends on the fighter, just having strenght does not explain the whole story.

Or i am too sleep deprived and didnt understand you point...
Cage fighting is MMA to me.

You're absolutely nuts -_-.

I'll probably have to be there to look after you and in case for a back up.

I'm a manly alpha male myself. I know my way around street fights.

I bet your the kind of bloke who'll come up, fuck a guy in the ass and not even give him a reach around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back