Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I dated an incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
When will you woefully stupid whores understand that involuntary celibacy is not a choice?

Read that again, whores: involuntary celibacy is not a choice.

Example: you are violently raped by the bad boy you met on Tinder. It was involuntary.

You were born unattractive and women reject you for it. Involuntary.

You are confusing involuntary celibacy with misogyny. Even though they are tied, they do not mean the same. Many sexually active men are misogynistic. Many involuntary celibates are not.

You did not date an involuntary celibate because if you did he would not be an involuntary celibate, by definition. Unless he was an involuntary celibate when you met him. But being misogynistic alone does not make anybody an involuntary celibate.

Learn the difference.

View: https://imgur.com/a/o69pfYh

imagine taking a foid comment at face value, all she dated was a dog

imagine taking a foid comment at face value, all she dated was a dog
:feelskek:

Or probably Chadlite that argued with her once, and he did not have enough looks halo to make foids attracted to him even if he is rude

NPCS are incapable of using words correctly, that is one thing that makes them insufferable.

Foids are too low iq to understand it

When foids use "incel" now it just means "guy that I don't like". Once again the internet is making words utterly meaningless. Just like how people insult all the time with "pedophile" even though it has an actual definition.

Yeah that is a weird post. Many people seem to think that "incel" truly doesn't mean "involuntary celibate" and instead is pretty much solely an ideology.

The message conveyed there is yeah that she thinks this guy is an incel because he views men as being above women in some way.

To be honest so does Christianity, Islam and many other religions. Are all those men incels? Even if they have a wife and kids they're still incels because they believe that men are above women?

Nowadays the word "incel" has a negative connotation due to the infiltrators. So, yeah, such people like her think "incel" means the same as "misogynist".

That “incel” was probably a severely autistic chad who spent too much time on 4chan and reddit, had no interest of having friends nor social life and prefered to shitpost memes instead and she met him on tinder or some shit

There is no way this guy was a fucking incel let alone truecel

jfl foids dating incels
Or a htn who simply didn't have enough looks halo to hate women comfortably.:blackpill:

They made up their own definition of incel. We can't keep pretending that we don't know this. Incel = misogynist in this normies eyes. Her boyfriend became a misogynist because he realized how shallow and vapid ALL women are.

They made up their own definition of incel. We can't keep pretending that we don't know this. Incel = misogynist in this normies eyes. Her boyfriend became a misogynist because he realized how shallow and vapid ALL women are.

That's just the toiletpill, it's when you realise that every toilet ever has a personality that's as shit as an actual toilet.

i mArrIEd aN ioNklER aNd hAd 5 oF hiS kiDS

These whores think everything is incel :lul:

Although I think that foids should be considered property,

I also believe pet animals should also be property, and be well-cared for, fed, sheltered and proteced by their owners, and by the law against cruelty. I'm pretty sure that 99% of the foids would live happier lives being pets, than pretending to be persons like feminism teaches them.

As for the 1%, they should be able to request some form of legal emancipation just like kids are, in many countries, if they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're mentally developed past mental age of 12 (fat chance) and that they're able to really fend for themselves independently with zero subsidy from males or from the state (simping should be outlawed).

I'm not "misogynistic" at all. It's the foids who are misoincelistic.

True. Foids can't call their bfs were incels because if they managed to get gf, they weren't incels in the first place.
Not every incel is misogynist, not every normie is women lover.
If you choose guys based on personalities and not looks then how come he happened to be a misogynist?? Clearly indicates you foids don't give shit about personalities but only looks.