Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I decided I'm never going to be a betabux, no matter what.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even when I was ~14, I already knew that betabuxing would be the only way I'd ever get a woman. That was many years before the incel term, betabuxing or any manosphere shit ever even appeared on the internet. I just knew that that's the only way it could happen.

But I've thought about it recently - I'm just not going to do it. It seems like hell incarnate to me. There's so much that's wrong about that lifestyle. You're never truly respected and loved as a betabux, and yet so much shit is demanded from you. If you grow a bit of a backbone, if you're not submissive and actively giving everything for your wife and your "family", then you get treated like shit, you're the evil one for not doing everything you can for your wife. Don't you dare expect much in return though. Even if it's not explicitly a betabux relationship, at its core any relationship we could get would essentially be that.

I won't do it. I'll have to grow a thicker shell in the coming years, I expect my mom is going to get even more annoying with talk about me finding a wife and shit. But I won't let her pressure sway me into that hellish lifestyle. Society does that, it pressures you to do things and when you're stuck they turn around and say that you're the one who chose to do it, suck it up and be a man, you have a duty!

I pity the man that falls for the betabuxing trap. Just thinking about that situation makes my skin crawl. Society already treats people like slaves, wageslaving for peanut wages all day long, while paying up the ass in taxes. But in addition to that, being shackled to a nagging wife that doesn't really love you or even respect you, having so many responsibilities with very few benefits for that - it's just a nightmare.

And I've seen so many examples, there's just no respect for the husband in marriage, unless he's a high T aggressive thug. And I'm a chill, relaxed guy who goes with the flow and prefers to avoid conflict, I try to keep peace and make people around me happy. I'd get disrespected and walked all over, all my love and work being taken for granted and forgotten at the drop of a hat. At the first instance of you standing up for yourself, all the good things you did are forgotten and mean nothing, now you're an enemy that must be destroyed or made obedient again. And women/society have so many tools to gaslight you and manipulate you into towing the line.

Luckily, I am bald and have other physical flaws, that's a good shield against betabuxing. While my willpower may not be much, baldness and other stuff will keep me safe from that destiny.

Even when I was ~14, I already knew that betabuxing would be the only way I'd ever get a woman. That was many years before the incel term, betabuxing or any manosphere shit ever even appeared on the internet. I just knew that that's the only way it could happen.

But I've thought about it recently - I'm just not going to do it. It seems like hell incarnate to me. There's so much that's wrong about that lifestyle. You're never truly respected and loved as a betabux, and yet so much shit is demanded from you. If you grow a bit of a backbone, if you're not submissive and actively giving everything for your wife and your "family", then you get treated like shit, you're the evil one for not doing everything you can for your wife. Don't you dare expect much in return though. Even if it's not explicitly a betabux relationship, at its core any relationship we could get would essentially be that.

I won't do it. I'll have to grow a thicker shell in the coming years, I expect my mom is going to get even more annoying with talk about me finding a wife and shit. But I won't let her pressure sway me into that hellish lifestyle. Society does that, it pressures you to do things and when you're stuck they turn around and say that you're the one who chose to do it, suck it up and be a man, you have a duty!

I pity the man that falls for the betabuxing trap. Just thinking about that situation makes my skin crawl. Society already treats people like slaves, wageslaving for peanut wages all day long, while paying up the ass in taxes. But in addition to that, being shackled to a nagging wife that doesn't really love you or even respect you, having so many responsibilities with very few benefits for that - it's just a nightmare.

And I've seen so many examples, there's just no respect for the husband in marriage, unless he's a high T aggressive thug. And I'm a chill, relaxed guy who goes with the flow and prefers to avoid conflict, I try to keep peace and make people around me happy. I'd get disrespected and walked all over, all my love and work being taken for granted and forgotten at the drop of a hat. At the first instance of you standing up for yourself, all the good things you did are forgotten and mean nothing, now you're an enemy that must be destroyed or made obedient again. And women/society have so many tools to gaslight you and manipulate you into towing the line.

Luckily, I am bald and have other physical flaws, that's a good shield against betabuxing. While my willpower may not be much, baldness and other stuff will keep me safe from that destiny.
Good, never ever beta-buxx for a foid or anyone else, if they don't like you then fuck them, don't throw your hard work at their undeserving selves

Beta buxxxing only seems alright if Chads didn't exist and women only had sex inside marriage.
But obviously both are gigacopes

Better inkel than cuck

Chads marry foids who have jobs. Normies betabux.
Incels are never even allowed to betabux, let alone marry for love.

Same, never betabuxx, its beta cope, they are coping hard, I'll not betabuxx nor marry and have child.

Same with me. My parents also told me that and therefore encouraged me to work/study hard (which doesn't even do anything in your favor)
So much this. I see no initiative to get a woman anymore, I don't even want sex anymore, because masturbation is enough to saturate my physiological needs.

I feel lonely, but with a woman at my side I would have a nagging whore with entitlement issues at my site, I would rather do nothing and be alone than with someone who criticizes/annoys me.

I hate criticism/nagging, nothing makes my blood boil more than whores/normtards with an attitude that want me to take "responsibilities" (e.g. stop complaining, work yourself to death), everyone nowadays just thinks that they can give unsolicited/condescending advice and criticize you for the most minor reasons while they ignore their own enormous flaws, everyone thinks that they have the final solution for every problem in life. "You can always make improvements or do this or that!", maybe, but I have neither the capacities nor any interests in these subjects.

Why can't people remain quiet? Why do they always feel the irresistible need to criticize/judge/comment? Nobody asked them, so they should just take their advice and shove it up their own ass for anal stimulation so that it finally has a good/useful purpose. Why can people (and especially women) not just remain quiet? Why do they always talk? Unironically: Most human beings are nowadays an annoyance.

Couldn't have said it better.
Better inkel than cuck
Unironically.

Last edited:
decide definition: 1. to choose something, especially after thinking carefully about several possibilities.

Same with me. My parents also told me that and therefore encouraged me to work/study hard (which doesn't even do anything in your favor)

So much this. I see no initiative to get a woman anymore, I don't even want sex anymore, because masturbation is enough to saturate my physiological needs.

I feel lonely, but with a woman at my side I would have a nagging whore with entitlement issues at my site, I would rather do nothing and be alone than with someone who criticizes/annoys me.

I hate criticism/nagging, nothing makes my blood boil more than whores/normtards with an attitude that want me to take "responsibilities" (e.g. stop complaining, work yourself to death), everyone nowadays just thinks that they can give unsolicited/condescending advice and criticize you for the most minor reasons while they ignore their own enormous flaws, everyone thinks that they have the final solution for every problem in life. "You can always make improvements or do this or that!", maybe, but I have neither the capacities nor any interests in these subjects.

Why can't people remain quiet? Why do they always feel the irresistible need to criticize/judge/comment? Nobody asked them, so they should just take their advice and shove it up their own ass for anal stimulation so that it finally has a good/useful purpose. Why can people (and especially women) not just remain quiet? Why do they always talk? Unironically: Most human beings are nowadays an annoyance.

Couldn't have said it better.

Unironically.
Well said mate, apt observations. Hope you find some happiness in this life mate.

Same, never betabuxx, its beta cope, they are coping hard, I'll not betabuxx nor marry and have child.
Same. My mom has been up my ass recently about why I don't have a gf. I still haven't told her I never plan to marry or have kids. I'm just using the quarantine as an excuse to why I still don't "go out" and "put myself out there" jfl

Same. My mom has been up my ass recently about why I don't have a gf. I still haven't told her I never plan to marry or have kids. I'm just using the quarantine as an excuse to why I still don't "go out" and "put myself out there" jfl
My mom never talks about gfs, truecel trait.

Haha, I've been using the quarantine as an excuse too. Even today, my dad has been hounding me about never leaving the house, and I used covid as an excuse but he just wouldn't relent.

My mom never talks about gfs, truecel trait.
Brootal :feelsrope:
Haha, I've been using the quarantine as an excuse too. Even today, my dad has been hounding me about never leaving the house, and I used covid as an excuse but he just wouldn't relent.
I think they know secretly which is what scares me. I never went outside or had a social life outside of school even before this whole thing began lol. Can't wait to see the disappointment on their faces when they die without grandchildren or a daughter-in-law

So what do you want to do? Pump and dump? That's not going to happen.

So what do you want to do? Pump and dump? That's not going to happen.
Exactly. Guess my point is that I'll just keep rotting in solitude.

Betabuxx and reproduce (probably wouldn’t even be my child as she’s likely to cuck as women in betabuxx partnerships usually do) or remain alone and die childless.

I’ll take dying alone.

Depends how good looking the woman would be.

Good luck. Though I think if one can escape inceldom, they should.
No danger of that yet, the real threat is when you get to like 30 or 35 years old and the worst of the bottom tier roasties are desperate to find a betabux, any warm body with a job really.

No danger of that yet, the real threat is when you get to like 30 or 35 years old and the worst of the bottom tier roasties are desperate to find a betabux, any warm body with a job really.
How old are you?

Yup, pretty much this. I mean, unless you’re like insanely giga rich or some such perhaps, but who would that apply to realistically lol.

Disclaimer : I only read the title tbh ngl.

Do you think betabuxxers decide "oh well, I will just accept the fact that this female accepts me just for my money" ?

I don't think that's how it works.

I think most likely they are lured into this. They meet a female who hides her true motives, such female makes them believe a true romance is happening, and after the future betabuxxer gets a taste of the magical V, he gets infatuated and starts thinking in blue pill ways. Then he does the unimaginable and marry that female.

As they say in the MGTOW community, most men are "one blowjob away from the plantation".

Last edited:
This is generally the rule, incel tier need to be multimillionaires and up to be given a chance to betabuxx the foid and her entire extended family from a 3rd world country.

Do you think betabuxxers decide "oh well, I will just accept the fact that this female accepts me just for my money" ?

I don't think that's how it works.

I think most likely they are lured into this. They meet a female who hides her true motives, such female makes them believe a true romance is happening, and after the future betabuxxer gets a taste of the magical V, he gets infatuated and starts thinking in blue pill ways. Then he does the unimaginable and marry that female.

As they say in the MGTOW community, most men are "one blowjob away from the plantation".
You are wise. Indeed, every word you said is absolutely true. What I meant was that I won't let a woman rope me in, ever. If it does happen that one day, despite my baldness and all that other shit, I find a woman, I won't ever believe in it 100%. I'll go along, I'll have sex and cuddle and enjoy the relationship, but I won't marry, I won't move in with her, I won't do all that.

You are wise. Indeed, every word you said is absolutely true. What I meant was that I won't let a woman rope me in, ever. If it does happen that one day, despite my baldness and all that other shit, I find a woman, I won't ever believe in it 100%. I'll go along, I'll have sex and cuddle and enjoy the relationship, but I won't marry, I won't move in with her, I won't do all that.

As they say : never say never. Do not underestimate the power sex will have on your nervous system.

View: https://youtu.be/N12dH1lIE74

If you ever meet a female who wants to use you, it will be a test of your character. Maybe you will pass it, but you have no way to know for sure.

Last edited:

Betabux is basically findom at this point. You know the bitch is gonna cheat on you and then try to bilk you in the divorce. A fate worse than death.

Betabux is basically findom at this point. You know the bitch is gonna cheat on you and then try to bilk you in the divorce. A fate worse than death.
Wow, well said mate. Exactly!